“I am particularly excited about The Ultimate Bora Bora Reset because it brings together the things that make The St. Regis Bora Bora so special. We want guests to indulge themselves while enjoying the simple pleasures of life," said General Manager, Emmanuel Richardet.
FRENCH POLYNESIA (PRWEB) May 10, 2021
French Polynesia has officially re-opened its borders to visitors as of May 1 and the award-winning St. Regis Bora Bora is celebrating liberation from lock-down and better days ahead with two exciting new offers.
The Ultimate Bora Bora Reset
The ‘lost year’ of 2020 is behind us and it’s time to begin to shift gears into recovery mode. The St. Regis Bora Bora’s Ultimate Bora Bora Reset was created for the pandemic-weary who are looking to celebrate with a luxurious, bucket-list stay at one of Bora Bora’s most exclusive addresses, The Royal Estate Villa, to restore and rejuvenate mind, body and spirit.
With a healthy dose of wellness, a dash of eco-exploration, a taste of culture, and a refreshing splash of celebration, The Ultimate Bora Bora Reset includes:
- Check-in at Bora Bora’s most coveted address, The Royal Estate Villa -- the resort's most exclusive accommodation is the perfect place to reconnect and recharge with up to six of your family and friends
- At Your Service - Personal chef, Yoga instructor and St. Regis’ legendary butler service
- Wellness Immersion - begin your stay with a Spa Consultation to create a wellness and relaxation program tailored to your needs
- Re-align & Re-energize - daily yoga enjoyed from a selection of ohm-inspiring locations
- Restore the Planet & Bond with Nature- Join our Marine Life Specialist for coral planting to fortify the underwater ecosystem and a snorkeling tour to learn about the exotic sea creatures living in the resort’s Lagoonarium. On land, help our gardening expert with new plantings of tropical vegetation including coconut palms, pineapple trees and Tahitian gardenias
- Taste of Culture – sample Bora Bora’s local culture with a private Polynesian performance and dinner featuring local delicacies
- Simply Delicious Pleasures – culinary delights await starting with complimentary breakfast daily in the privacy of your villa or at Te Pahu Restaurant.
- Playtime – the Kids Club delights little ones while mom and dad get to enjoy “me time”
- Celebrate! - Champagne sabering and a sunset sail aboard the resort’s private Catamaran
Rates for The Ultimate Bora Bora Reset start at USD 17,000 per night and do not include taxes and fees of 15%. For more information and booking email firstname.lastname@example.org.
WORK FROM BORA BORA
The world is reinventing work-from-home into work-from-anywhere. So why not set-up office in Bora Bora? The St. Regis Bora Bora invites guests to work from paradise with its Work from Bora Bora offer for a Zoom background that will be the envy of office mates.
Work from Bora Bora includes:
- Pre-arrival consultation to plan for all business and leisure needs
- Accommodations in a Garden Suite Villa, Beach Front Villa or Overwater Villa
- St. Regis’ Legendary Butler Service – you’ll wonder how you ever got along without one
- IT Butler – to help set-up your remote office and stay connected
- Polynesian Taurumi Massage – to banish jet-lag, relax and energize
- Daily Power Breakfast -- in your villa or Te Pahu restaurant
- 3-course dinner nightly – leave the work-day behind with an indulgent gourmet meal at Lagoon by Jean Georges, Bam Boo serving sushi and Asian cuisine, or Far Niente for a taste of Italy
- Kids Club – keeps the little ones busy while you work…or nap in your hammock
- Roundtrip Bora Bora Airport transfers
Rates for Work from Bora Bora start at USD 1,200 per night plus taxes and fees and is based on stays of five nights or more. For booking and more information email email@example.com.
About The St. Regis Bora Bora
This expansive 44-acre resort is a tropical paradise combining Polynesian hospitality with St. Regis’ renowned service. The 90-rooms are comprised of charming garden view villas, beachside villas and the largest overwater villas in Bora Bora. Guests are enchanted by the South Pacific’s brilliant turquoise waters drifting onto pristine beaches and majestic views of Mount Otemanu. Lagoon by Jean Georges restaurant, the Iridium Spa nestled on its own private island, St. Regis’ signature butler service and the resort’s lagoonarium flush with marine life are just some of the things that make this award-winning hideaway one of the world’s leading luxury resorts.
About The Royal Estate Villa at The St. Regis Bora Bora
One of Bora Bora’s most coveted addresses, The Royal Estate Villa is a 13,000 square foot compound with its own private beach showcasing tropical lagoon views. The estate houses 3 bedrooms, professional kitchen, office den, spacious outdoor terrace lounge and dining areas, solarium, private pool, and a master bedroom pavilion with sauna, whirlpool and steam room.
Press contact for more information, images and video footage:
Tel: 646 361-4922