NEW YORK (PRWEB) October 07, 2020
Launching a poorly designed or developed website can cost brands due to performance issues and the inability to scale. Issues like these can be prevented with careful website planning.
Detailing the objectives of a website is a crucial first step. To define website requirements, brands need to review their current results and brainstorm on how to improve them, then generate at least one goal to boost online performance.
When partnering with an external agency, brands should work collaboratively to:
1. Conduct in-depth research of current performance, target audiences and competition
2. Define the conversion funnel to drive business objectives
3. Map the user journey throughout the website
Brands can use this five-step procedure to set a budget for a website:
1. Establish the purpose of the website, such as lead capturing
2. Decide if the site requires custom website design or theme-based design
3. List any must-have features for the website
4. Research the cost of web design services through different agencies
5. Account for added costs on top of the original budget for the project
About Digital Silk: Digital Silk is a creative digital agency focused on growing brands online. From custom websites to digital marketing, Digital Silk creates SUPERIOR digital experiences to drive higher conversions, greater brand engagement & measurable results.