NEW YORK (PRWEB) August 27, 2020
Despite market volatility due to the global crisis, B2B brands have increased their spending on marketing from 8.1% in February to 11.3% in June of their overall revenue.
Digital Silk, a global digital agency, shared the types of marketing strategies that provide the best ROI for B2B businesses in their marketing investments.
A prerequisite to the top strategies is to have a well-designed, optimized website. It is an essential element of the strategies and without that, B2B digital marketing efforts go to waste.
The top five B2B marketing strategies are:
1. Content Marketing
- Content Marketing works at any stage of the conversion funnel, educates and guides customers and is very flexible.
2. PPC Advertising
- PPC advertising executed correctly allows for narrow targeting, is cost-effective and can be easily scaled.
3. Video Marketing
- Video is great for engagement, versatile and the easiest way for prospects to get information.
4. Social Media Marketing
- Social media is an easy way to get exposure, gives a brand personality and is great for sharing content.
5. Email Marketing & Automation
- Email marketing is universal, has almost endless personalization possibilities and offers very high ROI relative to other channels.
Having a thorough understanding of business goals and target audiences, combined with these marketing strategies, enables businesses to boost their demand generation, lead generation and customer retention.
About Digital Silk:
Digital Silk is a creative digital agency focused on growing brands online. From custom websites to digital marketing, Digital Silk creates SUPERIOR digital experiences to drive higher conversions, greater brand engagement & measurable results.