We hope the panel will be a mutually beneficial outreach for both The W Source and panel audience members, giving insight to what all of our members can offer in terms of business, services, and guidance for the year ahead.
LOS ANGELES (PRWEB) January 11, 2021
The W Source, a networking platform that connects women professionals and service providers to individual parties, announces their live virtual panel “Taking Action in 2021: Squeezing Success Out of the Lemons from 2020”. The free-to-attend virtual event featuring content from members from the Calabasas, California chapter will take place through a live conference call on January 26, 2021, from 11:30 AM-1:00 PM Pacific Time.
Panelists and discussion topics include the following:
- Kendyl Roundtree, CFP®, MBA, MFP - Partner, Sagemark Consulting | Lincoln Financial Advisors – Investing for the future: combating low-interest rates, taxes, and new challenges with wealth transfers.
- Lindsey Carnett CEO & President, Marketing Maven – Keeping a nimble marketing strategy
- Lara Donigian Mortgage Advisor, Commerce Home Mortgage – How to get approved for a loan under new COVID-19 guidelines
- Elizabeth Hren Realtor, Rodeo Realty Westlake Village – Optimize your real estate for current market conditions
- Katherine A. Hren Partner | Ballard, Rosenberg, Golper & Savitt, LLP – Providing Practical Advice for Employers
- Kelly Pink P & C Insurance Broker, Corbett & Associates Insurance Agency – Cyber security in an age of the home office and home schooling
- Maya Shulman Principal/Attorney, Shulman Family Law Group – How to navigate family law in the times of Corona
- Laura Stone, CPA Partner, Citrin Cooperman – Learn how to protect your wealth from changes in tax laws or untended consequences
The live panel will be hosted by The W Source Chapter Head of Calabasas, Kendyl Roundtree and moderated by The W Source Co-Founder, Hannah Buschbom.
“We are so excited to start the new year off right with this panel,” says Buschbom. “We hope the panel will be a mutually beneficial outreach for both The W Source and panel audience members, giving insight to what all of our members can offer in terms of business, services, and guidance for the year ahead.”
Built as an easy-to-use platform to connect professionals to those seeking industry help, The W Source’s model serves their members and partners with business insight and new paradigms from a variety of different women led sources.
“Coming out of such a difficult year like 2020, we really wanted to reach out to our communities and offer a helpful and inspiring way to get a running start towards 2021,” said The W Source Chapter Head of Calabasas, Kendyl Roundtree.
Acknowledging the many obstacles COVID-19 has thrown towards the way of business owners and entrepreneurs, this discussion will address how the business landscape has changed and what The W Source and similar communities can offer to help adapt.
The W Source currently has nearly 200 members, spanning over 11 states nationwide, with options to join or start a chapter available on their website.
To register and submit your questions for panelist, please visit: Registration (gotowebinar.com)
About The W Source
The W Source is a national network of local professional women and service providers. The W Source offers an easy-to-use, centralized platform for women to build and establish professional relationships in aid of connecting, engaging, and growing women-led businesses, communities, and networks. For more information, visit https://www.TheWSource.com/