NEW YORK (PRWEB) April 21, 2020
During this difficult and challenging time, the Wall Street Technology Association (WSTA®) continues to help financial industry technology and business professionals, and those who serve their technology needs, by expanding its offerings to help them stay educated and connected by:
- Adding livestreaming to all WSTA educational events. This will allow Members and others in the financial technology community to attend events remotely. They can virtually meet and exchange ideas and best practices that will continue to assist them in effectively capitalizing on technology advances and dealing with business challenges. When the WSTA starts offering in-person events again, livestreaming will also be available. Please check out upcoming events, including the May 5th, DevOps panel discussion, at https://www.wsta.org/events/.
- Expanding event promotions to those outside of the New York Tri-State and Boston nationwide and globally to allow more industry professionals the opportunity to take advantage of WSTA content.
- Producing on-demand webinars and videos of educational content for viewing wherever and whenever.
- Expanding the offering of CPE credits to Members for participating in virtual educational events, as well as in-person events.
- Continuing to work with our Vendor Affiliates and event sponsors to come up with new and better ways to share relevant content in a timely and easily accessible manner. Without the financial support and flexibility they have shown especially during this time, we would not have been able to quickly add livestreaming and enhance the way we offer educational content and opportunities to stay connected.
These are just some of the ways the WSTA is making sure we can continue to help our Members and the financial industry as we navigate through these challenging times.
About the Wall Street Technology Association
The WSTA facilitates educational and networking events where Members meet and exchange ideas and best practices that assist them in effectively capitalizing on technology advances in areas such as Cybersecurity, Analytics, Internet of Things (IoT), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Data Management, Cloud, Blockchain, Digital, Architecture, etc. and dealing with financial industry business challenges. Founded in 1967, the WSTA is a not-for-profit association with a long history of evolving to meet the needs of its Members.
The WSTA hosts virtual and in-person seminars, roundtables, panel discussions, and social events. These events offer many opportunities to learn about leading technologies, as well as network and share information with industry colleagues. The WSTA’s educational Digital News provides additional content and information about the WSTA and industry-related activities. The website is a dynamic resource providing access to additional resources including webinars, white papers, videos, and information about other industry events.