Certemy will help the Board accomplish more with a small staff, create numerous efficiencies, enhance reporting capabilities, and reduce data entry errors.
LOS ANGELES (PRWEB) May 28, 2020
Certemy, a leading provider of occupational licensing management software for state licensing boards, announced today that the West Virginia Board of Architects will use Certemy to automate license applications and renewals for 1,300 licensed architects statewide. Certemy will help the Board accomplish more with a small staff, create numerous efficiencies, enhance reporting capabilities, and reduce data entry errors.
The West Virginia Purchasing Division has designated Certemy as an approved technology vendor for all WV state agencies.
WHAT PROBLEMS WILL CERTEMY SOLVE FOR THE WEST VIRGINIA BOARD OF ARCHITECTS?
The Board needed to upgrade a mostly manual system that made it time-consuming to process applications as efficiently as it wanted. In particular, Certemy will help the Board solve the following problems:
- Allow board staff to process license applications and renewals from anywhere, including their home office.
- Create a centralized online data repository that simplifies data reporting, and streamlines licensing workflows.
- Eliminate tedious and redundant re-keying of data.
- Reduce phone calls and emails so board staff can focus on more strategic activities.
- Eliminate paper and lower postage costs.
- Provide the public with easy access to real-time disciplinary data.
- Enhance and transition continuing education (CE) tracking to online reconciliation of submitted CE units against actual license requirements.
- Help licensees quickly find Board-approved CE sessions.
- Enable architects to manage their license applications and renewals — including document uploads — online using their smartphones.
WHY DID THE WEST VIRGINIA BOARD OF ARCHITECTS CHOOSE CERTEMY?
The Board selected Certemy after a thorough review of major vendors currently offering licensing management software to state boards. The Board chose Certemy for the following reasons:
- COST — The Board determined that Certemy provided the best combination of required functionality with the lowest cost of ownership. Certemy offers predictable, budgeting-friendly annual pricing that includes implementation, training, support, and monthly platform updates.
- EASE OF USE — The Board found Certemy to be the easiest system to deploy, manage, and change over time. Certemy uses configurable building blocks for common licensing management functions such as capturing data, uploading documents, processing online payments, logging work experience, tracking exam registrations, and managing continuing education. The Board will quickly assemble and configure these building blocks — without programming — to create personalized workflows that accurately model and automate their real-world processes. These same building blocks will allow the Board to make simple changes — like adding new fields to an application, changing a fee, or modifying CE requirements — in minutes and without programming.
- REGULATORY INDUSTRY EXPERTISE — The Board appreciated Certemy’s unique blend of technical and regulatory experience. Certemy is staffed by experts in cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) software systems. But we also employ former regulators and executive directors — with personal experience of regulatory challenges and opportunities — who help ensure our software meets the unique demands of occupational licensing management.
Certemy is a leading provider of affordable, easy-to-use licensing management software for occupational licensing boards and regulatory bodies. Our platform streamlines and automates licensing and testing-related workflows to help occupational licensing boards become more efficient, transparent, and agile while reducing IT costs and administrative burdens. By reducing tedious busy work for licensing boards, we allow them to focus more time on their core mission to protect the public.
Certemy delivers the lowest cost of ownership for any comparable solution with predictable Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) pricing with no implementation or change fees. We also provide the only licensing management solution that allows board staff to update application and renewal processes without IT help or programming. Our platform scales to support boards of every size — from those managing a few hundred licensees to those managing over 100,000.
An active member of the credentialing community, Certemy is a proud member of The Council on Licensure, Enforcement and Regulation (CLEAR), the Institute for Credentialing Excellence (ICE), and the Association of Test Publishers (ATP). Learn more about Certemy at https://certemy.com.