Totallee's cases are amazingly thin - they measure only 0.02 inches - and are made for people who don’t like having a case on their phone, but want some extra protection.
SOUTH PASADENA, Calif. (PRWEB) January 15, 2021
Right on the heels of Samsung’s big announcement, totallee has officially released its collection of thin cases to accompany the all-new 2021 Galaxy models (Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21+, Galaxy S21 Ultra). This is the 4th year in a row that totallee has managed to offer their cases on the same day as the actual Galaxy release. Totallee's cases are amazingly thin - they measure only 0.02 inches - and are made for people who don’t like having a case on their phone, but want some extra protection. The sleek, branding-free design will help retain the Galaxy S21’s original beauty without adding unnecessary bulk.
What’s unique about their cases:
- Ultra thin, super light design. At 0.02” thin and 0.1oz light, this is one of the world’s thinnest cases.
- Everyday protection. This case offers an extra layer of protection and features a camera lens “lip” to help reserve the camera module.
- Zero branding. Totallee does away with logos and other distractions in order to keep your Galaxy S21 looking fresh out of the box.
- Available in 2 different colors including transparent. Totallee offers their cases in a stealthy black option as well as a clear version.
- Totallee stands behind their product. All cases are backed by an industry best 2-year warranty.
Totallee’s 2021 Galaxy cases are currently up for sale on their website and orders are guaranteed to ship within one business day. Your case from totallee will be delivered long before your actual Galaxy phone, so you never have to worry about your device going unprotected. Here are the different size options:
Since 2013, Southern California based totallee has made a name for itself by offering the number one ranked thin phone case. Their premium products, distinctively minimal style and reputation for outstanding customer service has earned them the trust of over 500,000 customers to date.