PLANO, Texas (PRWEB) January 12, 2021
Think Power Solutions, a leading construction oversight, project management (PMO), and information technology services company today announced exceptional growth in 2020, The year was highlighted by a 33% increase in revenue over the previous year, despite the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic. Think Power Solutions expanded its service areas to North Carolina, South Carolina, Ohio, Michigan, and Indiana and expects additional geographical expansion in 2021, positioning itself well for accelerated growth in the future.
“We’re so pleased with the inroads we have made in the Midwest and Southeast, securing new service areas and clients. That would not have been possible without our emphasis on human performance, health and safety of our employees,” said Hari Vasudevan, CEO and founder of Think Power Solutions. “Our emphasis on a "Just Culture" where all employees are engaged in an organization that focuses on learning and continuous improvement, provides business benefit while developing our greatest resource, our people. We look forward to continued achievement in 2021.”
2020 highlights that contributed to Think Power Solutions’ success include:
- Corporate Growth: Think Power Solutions significantly increased sales and customer footprint, realizing an increase of 33% in revenue over the previous year.
- National Expansion: Think Power Solutions’ service locations grew in 2020. The company expects further geographical growth in 2021 with service area expansion to Tennesee, Kentucky, Virginia, West Virginia.
- Client Safety Recognition: Think Power Solutions won accolades from American Electric Power Transmission (AEP) for maintaining a Zero Harm safety record since 2013 across the company.
- OSHA Health and Safety Recognition: Think Power Solutions was recognized by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) for its commitment to workplace safety and health though its participation in Safe + Sound week and National Fall Protection Safety Stand-Down.
- Employee Retention: Creating an atmosphere of learning and growth for employees is of paramount importance to Think Power Solutions. 93% of its employees have rated it a “great place to work.”
Think Power Solutions has altered the business of construction oversight and PMO - emphasizing the importance of the combination of Information Technology and the well-being of its employees as the core of its business. Think Power Solutions brings accountability, reliability and professionalism to the industry through its proprietary productivity enhancing software tools. At the same time, the company maintains a particular emphasis on the health and safety of its employees, enabling it to deliver outstanding service to clients.
Think Power Solutions provides practical information technology solutions to meet the challenging issues in the power, energy and critical infrastructure industries. Think Power Solutions specializes in transmission line, substation, and distribution construction oversight services, PMO, and information technology. For more information about Think Power Solutions, please visit https://www.thinkpowersolutions.com/
About Think Power Solutions
Think Power Solutions is an industry leading construction oversight, PMO, and information technology company. Think Power Solutions was founded with the vision of providing exceptional client service influenced by modern technology that positively impact the utility and energy industries.
Think Power Solutions exists to serve its clients, making every effort to understand client needs and produce a high-quality deliverable specifically tailored to custom meet client requirements. This client-centric philosophy, creative thinking, and innovative solutions, combined with stellar project execution attracts top industry talent. Think Power Solutions’ culture enables its people to deliver industry leading services and products. For more information visit: https://www.thinkpowersolutions.com