We are excited to expand our catalogue with our first professional wall oven and introduce our new 30-inch Professional Single Electric Wall Oven.
LOS ANGELES (PRWEB) December 17, 2020
THOR Kitchen debuts its first wall oven with the launch of the 30-inch Professional Single Electric Wall Oven, which features multiple cooking modes, including convection bake and convection roast, a glass touch control panel and a hidden bake element. The stainless-steel unit combines professional-grade power and performance with modern style and design to offer home chefs a total cooking experience.
“We are excited to expand our catalogue with our first professional wall oven and introduce our new 30-inch Professional Single Electric Wall Oven,” said THOR Kitchen Managing Director Kyle You. “With home cooks using their kitchens more than ever before, consumers need convenience and a simplified user experience combined with power and performance. Our new oven includes essential features, such as self-cleaning and a delay start timer, with the premium features designed to take delicious meals to the next level.”
TWEET THIS: The new 30-inch Professional Wall Oven from @THORKitchen is the brand's first built-in wall oven offering. The stainless-steel unit includes multiple cooking modes, glass touch controls and a hidden bake element. https://thorkitchen.com/ #cooklikeagod https://thorkitchen.com/ #cooklikeagod
Product Features and Functions
- The glass touch control panel simplifies the user experience as compared to traditional mechanical dials and offers a high-end, seamless look with an easy-to-clean surface.
- The white LED display makes it easy to read the time and cooking functions for a smooth and enjoyable cooking experience.
- The electric oven features multiple cooking modes: convection roast, convection bake, bake and broil. Convection bake allows for faster cooking times and even heat distribution as the internal fan circulates the oven’s heat evenly and continuously. Convection roast mode utilizes a 3,500-watt top heating unit and a 3,000-watt bottom heating unit to surround a cut of meat with heat on all sides, similar to a rotisserie. The heated air seals in juices quickly for moist and tender results.
- The bake element is hidden under the floor of the oven creating a uniform design aesthetic and eliminating hard to reach areas that collect food and spills, making the oven easier to clean.
- The oven boasts 4.8 cubic feet of capacity with racks that can be arranged into six rack positions. The brilliant blue enamel interior is designed for high temperature resistance and is illuminated by two rear oven lights.
For more information about the 30-inch Professional Wall Oven (HEW3001) and other THOR Kitchen appliances, visit thorkitchen.com.
About THOR Kitchen
THOR Kitchen’s professional appliances are full-featured, stainless steel tools designed to take meals to the next level. With features like high BTU burners and cast-iron cooking grates, THOR appliances offer premium power and performance—yet at a practical price. Sleek. Handsome. Versatile. These are some of the hardest working kitchen mates around, designed to please both the eyes and the appetite. For more information about THOR Kitchen and its full suite of kitchen appliances, visit thorkitchen.com.