We’ve added LuxGlide racks and brass burners to upgrade our Professional Gas Ranges to a level that is typically found on luxury and ultra-premium appliances for a premium price. These enhancements heighten the entire cooking experience so home cooks can create delicious meals every day.
LOS ANGELES (PRWEB) May 10, 2021
THOR Kitchen has introduced new upgrades to its series of Professional Gas Ranges, adding LuxGlide™ telescopic racks and brass burners to its 30-inch, 36-inch and 48-inch models. Brass burners withstand the high temperatures generated by the powerful 18,000 Btu and distribute heat more evenly than aluminum burners, while the new LuxGlide racks allow for easy handling of even the heaviest of dishes.
“We’ve added LuxGlide racks and brass burners to upgrade our Professional Gas Ranges to a level that is typically found on luxury and ultra-premium appliances for a premium price,” said Kyle You, Managing Director of THOR Kitchen. “These enhancements heighten the entire cooking experience so home cooks can create delicious meals every day.”
TWEET THIS: Brass burners and LuxGlide telescopic racks are the newest features of @THORKitchen's Professional Gas Ranges. Brass burners are more durable against high temps and the new LuxGlide racks allow for easy handling of even the heaviest of dishes. https://youtu.be/4JE7eUxUgVk
Key Product Features and Functions:
- Brass has a high melting point and is more resistant to high temperatures, which makes brass burners ideal for gas ranges. THOR’s Professional Gas Ranges offer up to 18,000 Btu, so the incorporation of brass burners provides durability and resistance to wear and tear.
- Brass burners offer superior heat retention and consistent flame distribution, providing a more even cooking experience.
- The added pop of gold color brings a unique, classic design aesthetic to any kitchen space and strikes a dynamic look against the cast iron cooking grates, black porcelain spill tray and die-cast metal burner control knobs.
- The LuxGlide telescopic racks use ball bearing rack guides for an effortless glide in and out of the oven.
- This luxury feature allows the rack to extend fully without tipping over for smooth, easy handling of even the heaviest dishes and adjusts to fit different rack support levels.
THOR’s Professional Gas Ranges are available in 30-inch, 36-inch or 48-inch models and feature an infrared gas flame broiler and a commercial convection fan.
For more information about THOR’s Professional Gas Ranges, visit thorkitchen.com/ranges.
About THOR Kitchen
THOR Kitchen’s professional appliances are full-featured, stainless steel machines designed to take meals to the next level. With features like high BTU burners and cast-iron cooking grates, THOR appliances offer premium power and performance—yet at a practical price. Sleek. Handsome. Versatile. These are some of the hardest working kitchen mates around, designed to please both the eyes and the appetite. For more information about THOR Kitchen and its full suite of kitchen appliances, visit thorkitchen.com.