ST. LOUIS (PRWEB) November 18, 2014 -- Global Velocity, a developer of Information-Centric Security (ICS) solutions, announces that three value-added resellers (VARs) have joined its Securio Channel Partner Program. Securio enables these companies to help their customers adopt an Information-Centric Security model that protects data from the inside out. Inside out protection is critical to defend against today’s attackers, who can slip past perimeter defenses like antivirus software and sit silently for weeks or months stealing data.
New Global Velocity Partners
• ASI Security Partners: ASI is a leading network and internet security company that delivers a comprehensive set of best-of-breed solutions that help end users protect their critical Internet, email and network assets. http://www.asi-securitypartners.com
• Productive Corporation: Productive Corporation is a specialized software reseller that helps small and medium sized businesses across North America with security, storage and infrastructure software initiatives. It provides subject matter expertise, access to technical resources and excellent customer service. It also strives to provide the most relevant resources for its customers. http://www.productivecorp.com
• Saksham: Saksham Vista and Saksham IT Labs is a niche development house focused on building websites and web apps, developing native mobile apps, and providing IT consulting services on cloud based infrastructures. http://sakshamgroup.biz
The Securio Platform
Global Velocity’s Securio platform enables organizations to get a clear picture of the location of sensitive data, where it is going, who is sending it, how it is getting there, and if it is secure. Global Velocity CEO Greg Sullivan said, “Our Channel Partner Program benefits our partners and their customers. Small-and medium-sized businesses struggle with complicated cybersecurity systems and are not prepared to defend themselves. They must turn to their trusted advisors to help businesses protect their data from the inside out. We are pleased to have these three trusted advisors join our Securio Channel Partner Program.”
Comments from the Partners
• ASI Managing Partner Blake Smith: “We are extremely proud to have partnered with Global Velocity. The company’s Securio product offers a vast array of deployment options that allow us to provide our customers with the best solution possible. Because Securio is so easy to set up, configure and manage, it has allowed ASI to bring DLP solutions to customers in the SMB marketplace, something we could not do before cost effectively.”
• Productive Corporation President and CEO Todd O’Bert: “We are very excited for the ability to offer our customers a managed DLP solution that gives them an additional level of protection as well as visibility into potential security risks. Securio is a leader in this space and complements our security portfolio.”
• Saksham Strategic Advisor Venkat Subramanian: “We are seeing more need for security. Organizations working on a virtual server with data in the cloud provide access to many people, and it is imperative to secure the sensitive data both structured and unstructured. After doing extensive research, we found that Securio complements and supplements other endpoint security systems, and chose to partner with Global Velocity to become a value-added reseller.
About Global Velocity
Global Velocity provides affordable and easy-to-use information security solutions that allow companies to protect their most valuable digital assets and brands from loss or misuse, while assisting them in maintaining their compliance, audit and security obligations. This proven next generation cybersecurity software is scalable and extendable for deployment in both enterprise and cloud environments.
Global Velocity is made up of a world-class team with experience in designing cyber security solutions for U.S. government defense and intelligence operations. Learn more at http://www.globalvelocity.com.
Keva Silversmith, Max Borges Agency, +1 305-374-4404 Ext: 133, [email protected]