BLOOMINGTON, Ind. (PRWEB) May 24, 2021
WestBow Press announced today that three of its titles have recently qualified for the Lighthouse Recognition program offered exclusively to WestBow Press authors through HarperCollins Christian Publishing.
Titles to earn the Lighthouse Recognition are:
- Jesus and OCD by Charles Thompson (ISBN: 9781512783797)
- Man I Was Destined to Be by Michael Tandoi (ISBN: 9781490802169)
- You Are His by Carol Bevil (ISBN: 9781664210301)
This unique program provides authors who have reached qualifying sales milestones many exclusive benefits including:
- Bookstore distribution for their title made available through the HarperCollins Christian Publishing Edelweiss seasonal catalog
- Their book made available for purchase through the FaithGateway store
- Title presentation to sales team at the HarperCollins Christian Publishing sales conference
- Title presentation to buyers at local bookstores in the author’s local market, by a HarperCollins Christian Publishing sales representative
Pete Nikolai, director of Publishing Services for HarperCollins Christian Publishing, said, “We are continually reviewing WestBow titles to find those that will qualify for this one-of-a-kind program, so we are pleased to be able to recognize these books at the June sales conference and help these authors reach even more potential readers.”
About WestBow Press:
WestBow Press is the strategic, supported self-publishing alliance between HarperCollins Christian Publishing and Author Solutions, LLC — the world leader in supported self-publishing. Titles published through WestBow Press are evaluated for sales potential and considered for publication through Thomas Nelson or Zondervan. For more information about WestBow Press’ supported self-publishing services visit https://www.westbowpress.com or call 1.844.714.3454 to speak to one of our publishing consultants. For WestBow Press news click “Like” on https://www.facebook.com/WestBowPress.