Thrio’s blended agent and omnichannel capabilities are a perfect complement to Salesforce Lightning with its new customizable record layouts and views for each user.
CALABASAS, Calif. (PRWEB) January 26, 2021
Thrio, Inc., maker of award-winning cloud contact center software, announced today its omnichannel integration with Salesforce Lightning Experience CRM. This integration complements Thrio’s existing Salesforce Classic Integration. With Thrio CCaaS, Lightning users get customized views as well as built-in call controls and media handling for chat, email, and SMS. This tight integration eliminates switching between applications, providing a unified experience for sales and service agents. In addition, SLA and KPI insights and real-time supervisory dashboards make for high productivity for supervisors.
Thrio’s integration with Salesforce Lightning Experience supports useful contact center functions including:
- A Single-Pane, Integrated Interface for Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Single Sign-On between Salesforce Lightning & Thrio
- Real Time Built-In SLA Readerboard Display
- Coordinated Screen Pops for Salesforce Contacts and Leads
- Predictive and Progressive Dialing with Lead Preview
- Flexible Dialing Instrumentation
- Agent-to-Agent Calling
- Thrio Digital Channel touchpoints (Email, Chat, SMS)
- Bi-Directional Dispositioning
- Synchronized Presence Management
- Synchronized Reporting and Real Time Dashboards
- Support for Custom Objects in Salesforce Lightning
“With Thrio, enterprises upgrading from Salesforce Classic to Salesforce Lightning Experience have a smooth and uninterrupted path,” said Lance Fried, Thrio Chief Marketing Officer. “Thrio’s blended agent and omnichannel capabilities are a perfect complement to Salesforce Lightning with its new customizable record layouts and views for each user.”
About Thrio, Inc.
Thrio’s groundbreaking CCaaS platform features robotic process automation, inbound and outbound voice engines, a complete suite of digital channels (email, chat, SMS, social), and a range of built-in AI tools. Thrio offers an API-first architecture and array of security certifications that make it a strong choice for complex and high-volume environments. Thrio’s team of contact center experts develop and market cutting edge technology that sets a new standard for reliability in contact centers. To learn more, please visit http://www.thrio.com.
Lance Fried Chief Marketing Officer 858-248-0098 Lance.Fried@Thrio.com
© 2021 Thrio, Inc. Thrio is a trademark of Thrio, Inc. All other brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.