AMSTERDAM (PRWEB) October 28, 2020
Tiqets, a world leading online ticketing platform for museums and attractions, is offering free virtual tours for Halloween of the famous Bran Castle, the inspiration for Dracula’s Castle as part of its Festival of Fright on October 30th. Also featured are a murder mystery with Madame Tussauds in London and a monster show at Warwick Castle, so that people worldwide can participate in the spooky shenanigans.
On Friday October 30th, Tiqets is hosting the Festival of Fright, which offers people multiple ways to experience Halloween against the most creepy and haunted settings:
- Join a FREE virtual scare-a-thon of online live experiences with Dracula's Castle, Warwick Castle, and Madame Tussauds
- Enter to win FREE tickets to safely experience these Halloween attractions and more near you in person worldwide
Join the free virtual scare-a-thon
On Friday, October 30, Tiqets will offer a one-night virtual scare-a-thon as part of its Festival of Fright. This free online series of events includes a virtual tour of the Tiqets Festival of Fright headliner, Dracula’s Castle, a Monster Mess show at Warwick’s Haunted Castle, and a murder mystery with Madame Tussauds.
Here’s a small taste of what spooktacular experiences you’re in for:
- Dracula’s Castle (ROM) - Experience the foreboding corridors of this famed castle and explore practically every inch inside and out that would normally only be available to guests visiting in person. The 14th-century castle in Bran, Romania is the inspiration behind Bram Stoker’s infamous tale of Count Dracula. Set atop a misty mountain, surrounded by a treacherous looking forest and sporting an eerie atmosphere, even a far-off sighting of the castle will send shivers down the spine.
- Warwick Castle (UK) - Join the cast at Warwick Castle for Monster Mess, a live, family friendly show that follows a professor attempting a variety of fun experiments in the hopes of creating a living being. But will he succeed in the end?
- Madame Tussauds (GER) - Solve a murder mystery with Madame Tussauds. Help the detectives at Madame Tussauds solve a murder mystery by assisting them with deciphering clues in this interactive virtual experience.
Visit Tiqets Festival of Fright page to sign up for any, or all, of the virtual experiences in this series of haunted events.
Tiqet's is also showcasing live Halloween experiences in the US including Fun Spot America in both Kissimmee and Orlando, Florida, Sea World Orlando, Legoland Florida and Gatorland Orlando to give people the opportunity to get spooked closer to home. Find the best Trick or Treat experiences on the Tiqets Halloween Specials page.
“As we all know, this Halloween is unlike any other,” says Luuc Elzinga, President of Tiqets. “Traditional Halloween activities trick-or-treating aren’t possible this year. With the Tiqets Festival of Fright, people can safely experience Halloween, whether in person or online. Dracula’s Castle, for instance, created a Halloween experience that allows guests to enjoy their visit, while sticking to hygiene and safety measures and the virtual scare-a-thon will allow people to also experience Halloween in the comfort of their own homes.”
Tiqets’ mission is to make culture more accessible by making it easier for more people to discover more ways to culture. From the start in 2014, the company has connected millions of people to museums and attractions with instant, last-minute and mobile tickets. Tiqets works with both hidden gems and top museums and attractions all over the world.
The company is headquartered in Amsterdam and now employs 200+ people worldwide, including in Amsterdam (HQ) as well as Seattle, Las Vegas, Orlando, Philadelphia, London, Copenhagen, Paris, Barcelona, Rome, Vienna, Bangkok, Tokyo and Osaka. More information can be found on http://www.Tiqets.com.