73% of B2B marketers leverage content marketing in their overall strategy. DesignRush interviewed Toggl's marketing director to unlock the secrets of staying ahead of Google's algorithm.
MIAMI, Sept. 29, 2023 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- 73% of B2B professionals have embraced content marketing as an integral component of their overall marketing strategies. This underscores the significance of content in navigating the digital landscape and building trust and authority in the market. However, keeping up with Google's ever-changing algorithm requires well-planned strategies.
In the latest interview, DesignRush spoke with Ilia Markov, marketing director at Toggl, to discover tried-and-true strategies for staying ahead of Google's algorithm changes.
"Now, we're adopting a more focused strategy. We're revisiting and updating older content that still has value but needs to be refreshed for 2023," Markov shares. "We aim to concentrate on topics that are genuinely helpful to our audience and to produce high-quality content around those topics."
Highlights of our interview with Markov include:
- Tips on adapting content strategies for Google's algorithm changes
- The role of generative AI in reshaping SaaS and where companies should draw the line
- Importance of strategic collaborations with agencies and experts in business growth
- Toggl's approach to aligning marketing goals with enhancing productivity
- Markov's forward-looking insights on the future of SaaS marketing
Get more insights from these resources:
- News: Toggl's Expert Shares Tips on How To Adjust to Google's Latest Algorithm Changes
- Podcast: Beat Google's Algorithm with Toggl's Strategy
The past week was also marked by two other key interviews on DesignRush:
- Nimble's social media expert shares insights on how CRM can boost client engagement up to 85%
- Wideo co-founder shares tips for producing high-quality videos and the role of AI
DesignRush.com is a media platform and B2B marketplace connecting businesses with agencies through expert reviews and agency ranking lists, awards, knowledge resources, and personalized agency recommendations for vetted projects.
Notes for Editors:
- If you would like to feature DesignRush interviews, please include a linked credit to https://spotlight.designrush.com/ as the source.
- We would also love to hear from you. Contact us at [email protected] with your feedback or discuss other topics that suit your needs.