TONE Networks, an expert-driven online micro-learning platform designed for working women.
NEW YORK (PRWEB) January 14, 2019
TONE Networks, an expert-driven online micro-learning platform designed for working women, is joining the conversation for January’s National Mentoring Month. Dr. Joelle Jay, Ph.D, executive coach and author, will share her expertise on the value of mentorship and coaching and how it can impact a career course on January 31 at 1 p.m. ET via online streaming event, TONE Live.
TONE Networks believes strongly in empowering women to take control of their lives and will be offering TONE Live free to all viewers via Facebook Live and their website http://www.tonenetworks.com
Dr. Jay will also tackle a variety of important topics such as:
- Personal leadership
- Executive presence and the importance of developing a personal brand
- How courage and vulnerability lead to leadership excellence
- Advice for young women on “paying your dues” and why it’s essential
- Work-ethic, the myths and realities of working with people who are older or younger
- Managing Up
TONE Talks, another interactive streaming event, can also be viewed free when viewers sign up for a 30-day free membership with TONE Networks. TONE Talks: An interactive live event hosted each Tuesday at 9 p.m. ET by Val Grubb, principal at Val Grubb & Associates and Career Coach at TONE Networks:
- January 15: “Dream It, Do It: The Power of Vision Boarding; this TONE Talk we’ll discuss how to vision-board and map to define goals and dreams.
- January 22: “The Missing Piece in Your Career”; A mentor is an important guide to the success of a career no matter where a woman is on her journey. Mentors can motivate, stimulate growth and learning, and discover unique opportunities within a job. This TONE Talk will also discuss the surprising advantages of peer mentors.
TONE Networks offers motivating content that can be viewed 24 hours a day, seven days a week at their website. This month TONE will feature short form 3-5 minute videos with information about:
- Work: Executive Coaching; The Value of Mentors and Sponsors; Are You an Idea Roadblock?
- Life: Buddy System; Four Simple Behavior Shifts for Sleep Success; Finding Support
- Mind/Body: Do You Eat When You’re Stressed?; Keep Your Mind In the Game
- Money: Five Things Women Need to Know About Money; 401K and Retirement
For more information about TONE Networks, visit their website at http://www.tonenetworks.com.