"I recommend remembering the reason for the season and connecting with others in gratitude and appreciation." Annie B. Kay, Life Coach at TONE Networks
NEW YORK (PRWEB) December 04, 2018
TONE Networks, an online resource and community for women, has designated December as the perfect time to focus on gratitude, grounding and self-care to live healthy and happy right into the new year. Programming will center around “Mindful Holidays” with the idea of slowing down, using all five of the bodies senses to enjoy a restful and relaxed season of cheer.
Join TONE Live on Wednesday, December 12 at 1 p.m. ET (re-streaming at 9 p.m. ET) with Annie B. Kay, MS RDN E-RYT500 C-IAYT Integrative dietitian, yoga therapist and life coach at TONE, for a discussion on Mindful Holidays and what that looks like for self-care, both at work and within the family.
“Many people ask how they can practice mindfulness during the holidays,” said Kay. “I recommend remembering the reason for the season and connecting with others in gratitude and appreciation. Be kind to yourself this season.”
Kay will share her insights on the power of mindfulness, how it can be applied to the holidays and through the entire new year by focusing in on the importance and power of gratitude, how to handle stress and its negative effects, power of positive language, eating mindfully and much more. TONE Networks believes strongly in empowering women to take control of their lives and will be offering TONE Live free to all viewers via Facebook Live and their website http://www.tonenetworks.com.
Weekly TONE Talks can also be viewed free when viewers sign up for a 30 day free membership with TONE Networks.
TONE Talks: An interactive live event hosted each Tuesday at 9 p.m. ET by Val Grubb, principal at Val Grubb & Associates and Career Coach at TONE Networks:
- December 4: “Say Thank You” Research shows that gratitude can improve your health, relationships, career and even your sleep. This TONE Talk will focus on the science and power of gratitude.
- December 11: “Eat, Drink and Stay Healthy” Healthy holiday tips on what to eat and how to drink at holiday parties. How to have fun without going overboard.
TONE Networks offers motivating content that can be viewed 24 hours a day, seven days a week at their website. This month TONE will feature short form 3-5 minute videos with information about:
- Life: Benefits of Yoga, Tone Your Mind, The Importance of Taking Vacation
- Mind/Body: Food is Medicine, Living Healthy in Your Thirties, Forties and Fifties
- Work: Avoid Burnout, Four Questions to Help You Find Your True Talent
- Money: Managing Your Money, 401k and Retirement
Become a member TONE Networks, free for 30 days with no financial information required, and join the ranks of women investing in themselves, growing personally and professionally, and helping other women on their life journey.
For more information about TONE Networks visit their website at http://www.tonenetworks.com