Finding purpose and passion in your personal and professional life is vital to living your dream. It’s imperative to me to share the experience and knowledge I have with other women to help them succeed in their lives.
NEW YORK (PRWEB) February 05, 2019
TONE Networks, an expert-driven online micro-learning platform designed for working women, has added a new expert to their already impressive list of experts. Ida Abdalkhani, chief catalyzer and founder of Ability to Engage, Inc. a boutique consultancy helping companies develop consumer research, brand strategy and innovation will be making her TONE debut this month. She is also an author and has taught at the University of Michigan and The Ohio State University and is a certified Laughter Yoga instructor helping people find their “inner child” through laughter.
“I am beyond thrilled to join the TONE Networks team of experts,” said Ida Abdalkhani, happiness coach for TONE Networks. “Finding purpose and passion in your personal and professional life is vital to living your dream. It’s imperative to me to share the experience and knowledge I have with other women to help them succeed in their lives.”
Women can watch Ms. Abdalkhani on TONE Live, an online streaming event on February 12 at 1 p.m. ET via Tone Networks website, http://www.tonenetworks.com. During the live event she will discuss: Discovering Passion and Purpose, Benefits of Laughter and How to Bring it Back into Our Lives, Unleashing Personal Creativity and Creating a Personal Brand Strategy.
TONE Networks believes strongly in empowering women to take control of their lives and will be offering TONE Live free to all viewers via Facebook Live and their website http://www.tonenetworks.com.
TONE Talks, another interactive streaming event, can also be viewed free when viewers sign up for a 30-day free membership with TONE Networks. An interactive live event hosted Tuesday at 1 p.m. ET by Val Grubb, principal at Val Grubb & Associates and Career Coach at TONE Networks:
- February 5: SWIPE LEFT OR SWIPE RIGHT? Valentine’s Day is here, this TONE Talk will explore all avenues of online dating. How respect and honesty with others can lead to online dating prowess and maybe even a permanent relationship.
- February 19: OFFICE RELATIONSHIPS: DOs AND DON’Ts. Given the amount of time spent with coworkers, office relationships are bound to happen. When it comes to romance at the office, caution is required. Join the conversation about appropriate workplace behavior and relationships.
TONE Networks offers motivating content that can be viewed 24 hours a day, seven days a week at their website. This month TONE will feature short form 3-5 minute videos with information about:
- Work: Say No to Hugs at Office; When You Hate Your Boss; Getting and Receiving Feedback
- Life: The One Ingredient to a Great Relationship; Have You Ever Been Love Bombed?
- Mind/Body: You Are WHY You Eat; You Look Familiar: Do I Know You?
- Money: Financial Infidelity; Retail Therapy
For more information about TONE Networks visit their website at http://www.tonenetworks.com