“For many drivers, car insurance is an expensive necessity. To save money on car insurance, they can try to keep a clean driving record for a long period of time,” said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company.
LOS ANGELES (PRWEB) April 12, 2019
Discount---auto---insurance.com has launched a new blog post that presents several smart methods that can help drivers save money on car insurance.
For more info and free online car insurance quotes, please visit http://www.discount---auto---insurance.com/5-ways-to-save-on-car-insurance
Car insurance prices are constantly increasing and drivers would do anything in order to pay less on their car insurance. Luckily, there are some ways that can help drivers pay less on their insurance premiums.
To save money on car insurance, drivers should follow the next tips:
- Shop around for car insurance quotes. Insurance companies have different insurance prices, so drivers should consider shopping around if they want to save money. Drivers can obtain quotes by going to an insurance agency, by calling agents on the phone, or by completing online forms. Also, policyholders are recommended to scan the insurance market once every six months.
- Drop full coverage on older vehicles. Cars’ value decreases with each year that passes. If the value of a vehicle is less than 10 full coverage rates payments, then full coverage is not worth it. Policyholders can find out the value of their vehicles by visiting the websites of the National Association of Auto Dealers (NADA) and TrueCar.
- Bundle policies. One of the easiest methods used by drivers to save money on car insurance is to bundle multiple policies to one insurance company. Policyholders can obtain a multi-vehicle discount if they bundle at least two vehicles to the same insurer. Also, drivers can obtain a multi-policy discount if they combine different policies like car policy with homeowner's insurance, life insurance or health insurance.
- Maintain a good credit score. Insurance companies will use credit information in order to determine insurance premiums. Studies have shown that drivers with good credit score make fewer claims. For these reasons, insurance companies will offer lower insurance premiums to drivers with good or excellent credit score.
- Drive less. Policyholders that from any reasons are driving fewer miles, should contact their insurers and check if they are eligible for a low-mileage discount. Insurance companies offer this discount to drivers that manage to drive fewer miles than a certain limit.
For additional info, money-saving tips and free car insurance quotes, visit http://www.discount---auto---insurance.com/
Discount---auto---insurance.com is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc.