SAN FRANCISCO (PRWEB) January 23, 2019
HomeLight Inc., the leading platform for finding top local real estate agents using performance data, today announced the top-performing residential real estate agents nationwide with the first annual Best of HomeLight awards, an annual awards program built to recognize the talent and successes of real estate agents across the United States.
"Our data has identified a select group of Best of HomeLight award winners based on performance out of over two million residential real estate agents in the U.S., so this year's recipients should be really proud of their work,” said Sumant Sridharan, Chief Operating Officer at HomeLight. “HomeLight sellers and buyers have come to expect objective rankings around the top real estate agents in the industry from our data, and this group represents the best of the best. The recognition is a reflection of the amazing work they do for their clients on a daily basis and provides a platform for them to showcase their accolades."
The Best of HomeLight awards are awarded annually to the top 5 percent of agents at both the local and national levels. Winners are selected based on the same verified real estate transaction data that HomeLight uses to match home buyers and sellers with top-performing real estate agents every day.
There are five categories in which real estate agents can be awarded:
- Top Buyer’s Agent: Awarded to the top 5 percent of local agents with the greatest number of buyer side transactions completed.
- Top Seller’s Agent: Awarded to the top 5 percent of local agents with the greatest number of seller side transactions completed.
- Top Producer: Awarded to the top 5 percent of local agents based on total sales volume.
- Top Negotiator: Awarded to the top 5 percent of local agents based on sale-to-list ratio for buyer side transactions, reflecting agents who are helping clients save the most money on home purchases..
- Sells for More: Awarded to the top 5 percent of local agents based on sale-to-list ratio for seller side transactions, reflecting agents who are helping clients make more money on home sales.
Award winners will receive a “Best Of HomeLight 2018” badge on their HomeLight profiles as a sign of strong performance and dedicated service to clients. These badges are intended to help both home sellers and buyers identify top real estate agents by metro area on HomeLight.
To learn more about the Best of HomeLight awards and a full list of national winners, visit http://www.homelight.com/best-of-awards/
HomeLight is the world’s leading marketplace for connecting home sellers with the best real estate agents. HomeLight’s algorithm uses real transaction data and matches homeowners with agents proven to sell homes faster and for more money. These data-driven matches provide objective, personalized recommendations that accurately reflect past performance and success. HomeLight has information on over two million agents and actively works with over 35,000 of them. With offices in San Francisco, Seattle, and Phoenix, HomeLight conducts business nationwide. HomeLight is backed by Zeev Ventures, Menlo Ventures, SGVC, Citi Ventures, Bullpen Capital, Crosslink Capital, Montage Ventures, GV, Innovation Endeavors and more. For more information, visit http://www.homelight.com.