As a caregiving company, we’re in a unique position to help. By aligning staff and resources, we were able to provide a free, downloadable kit of crucial guides and tools drawn from our digital platform and team of expert advisers.
BOSTON (PRWEB) May 04, 2020
Torchlight, a leading provider of employee-caregiver support solutions, announced today the release of the first installment of its “Caregiving in Times of Crisis Toolkit.” The Toolkit is designed for organizations, businesses, individuals, parents, and caregivers in need of assistance and information during the Coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic. With the vast majority of Americans staying at home during the pandemic, many are not only struggling with health concerns and high stress, they are also grappling with eldercare concerns, distance learning, working at home, sudden job losses/furloughs, and the death of loved ones.
“As a caregiving company, we’re in a unique position to help,” said Adam Goldberg, M.Ed., founder and CEO for Torchlight. “With our mission, “Caring Is Everyone’s Business,” top of mind and heart, Team Torchlight huddled virtually to determine what we could offer to support people whose home and work lives were colliding in ways like never before. By aligning staff and resources, we were able to provide a free, downloadable kit of crucial guides and tools drawn from our digital platform and team of expert advisers.”
The “Caregiving in Times Crisis Toolkit” contains nearly two dozen guides and tools, including articles, podcasts and webinars for eldercare and parent/child resources. Torchlight will continue to add and update resources to the Tool-kit to support individuals and families as the pandemic evolves. Resources include:
● Eldercare in the Time of Coronavirus (Podcast)
● Coronavirus: What Caregivers Need to Know (Guide)
● Coronavirus: What Parents Needs to Know (Guide)
● 10 Tips For Managing Stress During the Coronavirus Pandemic (Tip Sheet)
● 8 Resources to Help Your Loved One During the Coronavirus Pandemic (Tip Sheet)
● Coronavirus: How To Stay In Touch When Visiting Is Not Possible (Guide)
● Managing Caregiving Anxiety During the Coronavirus Pandemic (Guide)
● Helping Kids Overcome Procrastination (Podcast)
● Distance Learning During the Coronavirus Pandemic (On-Demand Webinar)
● Tips To Help Your Child Get a Better Night's Sleep (Tip Sheet)
● Unexpected House Guests: College Closures & Family Dynamics During the Coronavirus Pandemic (Podcast)
● Free Online Learning Resources for Children & Teens (Tip Sheet)
● Navigating a School or Daycare Closure (Guide)
● Caregiver’s Guide to Death & Dying (On-Demand Webinar)
● Conversations Exploring Loss & Grief (Podcast)
“We are confident that business leaders, volunteers, and many others across the nation will join us in a shared commitment to address what matters most to people, especially during these uncertain times: their loved ones,” said Goldberg.
The “Caregiving in Times of Crisis Toolkit” can be found here .
At Torchlight, we believe that caring is everyone’s business and caring is good business. We are the only complete caregiver support solution for employers and member organizations. We offer solutions informed by data and, thus, are built for better results. Our approach includes a user-friendly digital platform and a team of expert advisors. No matter the age, stage or concern, Torchlight’s decision-support tools, caregiving knowledge base, and human expertise combine to reduce stress and enhance outcomes for both families and their sponsoring organizations more cost-effectively than call center or concierge-only solutions. Because getting caregivers the right resources, in the right ways, right from the beginning should be business as usual. Learn more at http://www.torchlight.care, or email email@example.com.