This year has been a challenge for everyone. As an organization that works to promote kindness and giving back to our community, we have put together this event to help highlight the power of the human spirit and how in times of crisis we can come together to make the world better.
CUPERTINO, Calif. (PRWEB) November 02, 2020
Touch-A-Life Foundation, a non-profit organization to support the needy and underprivileged, today announced TAL World Kindness Day, a day-long event featuring inspiring keynote panels and discussions, entertainment, and live performances advocating kindness and giving.
When: November 13, 2020
Traditionally, the Touch-A-Life Foundation has held annual fundraising events for bay area families, honoring local heroes who are making a difference in the community. Due to the current COVID-19 situation, this year’s event will take place virtually during World Kindness Day. Key topics for this year’s virtual event include:
- TALScouts: Building the next generation of student volunteers—youths making an impact on their community.
- The Future of Giving: How Nonprofits can Leverage Digital Technology for their fundraisers and connect to donors & donees virtually.
- Solving the Digital Divide: Using social crowdfunding platforms to help facilitate giving and kindness.
- Harness the Power of Career Mentoring: Empowerment is in self-determination. How can you improve your chances and opportunities?
TAL World Kindness Day key speakers will include:
- Bill Ottman, CEO and Co-Founder of Minds, the open source free speech social network
- Michael Lloyd-White, CEO, World Kindness USA
- Michael Buckley, CEO & Co-Founder, Cadence, and event management platform
“This year has been a challenge for everyone. As an organization that works to promote kindness and giving back to our community, we have put together this event to help highlight the power of the human spirit and how in times of crisis we can come together to make the world better.” Tej Gundavelli, Founder & CEO, Touch-A-Life Foundation.
Following keynote panels and discussion, an award ceremony will be held to honor local TALHeroes. Previous TALHeroes include Dr. Aseem Shukla, Director of Minimally Invasive Surgery at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Marion Campbell, Executive Director and Co-founder of Eddie’s House and The ABLE Center, and Garrett Jensen, Committee Co-Chair of the JDRF One Walk.
To sponsor TAL World Kindness Day, please contact email@example.com.
To register for TAL World Kindness Day, please click here.
About Touch-A-Life Foundation
The Touch-A-Life Foundation is a non-profit organization (please view IRS approved exemption document 501(c)(3)), founded in 2012, to support the needy. We are built on the principle that helping others is good for the society. Our mission is to create one-to-one connections between donors and recipients, matching them based on needs. By utilizing technologies such as blockchain, social media networks, cloud, and mobile applications we are bridging the gap between those looking to make a difference and those with need of assistance.