“Our Safe 360 services provide our clients, their employees and customers the confidence and trust that Towne Park solutions are consistently delivered safely and with care following best practices in health, cleanliness and safety,” said Roy Ritenour, Towne Park Chief Operating Officer.
CONSHOHOCKEN, Pa. (PRWEB) May 07, 2020
Towne Park, a leading hospitality solutions provider serving premier hotels and healthcare systems, today introduced Safe 360™ a new range of comprehensive health, sanitization and safety assurance solutions.
Safe 360 includes health screening and monitoring for employees and customers, enhanced cleaning and sanitization services following Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines, and best-in-class processes and protocols to meet the new consumer and employee expectations presented by COVID-19.
“Our Safe 360 services provide our clients, their employees and customers the confidence and trust that Towne Park solutions are consistently delivered safely and with care following best practices in health, cleanliness and safety,” said Roy Ritenour, Towne Park Chief Operating Officer. “Developed in partnership with leading healthcare institutions during the COVID-19 pandemic, this new set of services and enhanced safety standards includes dedicated employee training and certification along with innovative, contactless technologies that have been tested and are in use at dozens of locations today.”
Safe 360 is now part of the standard operating process for all Towne Park solutions including valet parking, self-parking, bell and door services, concierge, in-patient transport, patient sitter and shuttle operations and includes:
- Health Screening & Temperature Monitoring to help verify and monitor the health and well-being of employees, guests, patients and visitors
- Cleaning & Sanitization using demonstrated best practices, and enhanced cleanliness standards with products that are EPA approved for use against the virus that causes COVID-19. This includes sanitizing common areas and self-parking facilities, and specialized handling and sanitizing of valet vehicles and shuttle operations.
- Social Distancing Best Practices, Management & Monitoring
- Innovative Technology & Contactless Parking solutions including ticketless valet and bell services, text to retrieve and no-touch self-parking and payment options
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provided for all team members including masks and glove replacement with every interaction.
- Safe 360™ Digital Verification confirmation for each client and customer that the Towne Park services were delivered following our proprietary Safe 360 protocols to ensure the highest level of care and trust.
Backed by a robust employee training curriculum and certification program delivered through our propriety mobile app, Towne Link, Safe 360 training includes advanced safety and sanitization training for site leaders to support exceptional operational consistency and ensures Towne Park teams and clients on the forefront of best practices.
Safe 360 represents the gold standard in health and safety for the new hospitality, healthcare and residential arrival and departure environments. Backed by more than 30 years of Towne Park industry leadership, front-line expertise with leading hospitals during the COVID-19 pandemic and is aligned with CDC and WHO guidelines.
To learn more about Towne Park Safe 360 visit http://www.townepark.com/safe360.