Toronto, ON (PRWEB) July 24, 2013 -- Leading social networking site for events and trade shows, TradeShowConnection announced today the debut of its marketing offerings for all TradeShowConnection users. TradeShowConnection will now help users target outside of the site’s community to gain more exposure for events. TradeShowConnection marketing will be targeted by industry and location. Each user will be given a dedicated marketing representative who will provide marketing strategy support for the users throughout the time of the event.
TradeShowConnection marketing support includes the following:
1. Press Release Syndication
2. Live Press Conference - Video production and posting on YouTube, including script and filming.
3. Targeted Email Campaign
4. Social Media Management. TradeShowConnection will provide social media management at no charge to user until the following is achieved:
• YouTube - 1000+ Views, 30 Likes guaranty per month
• Tweet your website / profile / event to over 30,000 real Twitter followers per month
• Facebook - share event / message to 5000 people in Facebook / per month
• LinkedIn, will work to build 2000 new professional connections per month otherwise will work for free.
All of the above activities include analytics reports to measure the effectiveness of marketing efforts.
TradeShowConnection is an innovative online platform tailored to the events industry to help all members streamline their trade show experience. With TradeShowConnection users can manage events, maps and orders, run marketing across social media platforms, target email campaign, and more. All with the option of dedicated service agents to manage online marketing targeted by countries and industries.
TradeShowConnection continues to help those in the events industry save time and money with its new marketing offerings. Please visit http://www.tradeshowconnection.com for plans and pricing information.
TradeShowConnection is a social networking platform catered to the event and trade show communities. The social networking website allows trade show organizers, venue owners, exhibitors, service providers and visitors to instantly connect. Each group can interact with each other and conduct business on the intuitive platform. For more information about TradeShowConnection please visit http://www.tradeshowconnection.com.
Oleg Koval, Web4You Inc., +1 416-858-7272, [email protected]