The idea behind Sparks is to get employees talking about their concerns around discrimination and harassment, and then move the conversation from awareness to action.
MANHATTAN BEACH, Calif. (PRWEB) August 08, 2018
Traliant, an innovator in online compliance training for the modern workforce, today announced the availability of Traliant Sparks, a monthly series of bite-sized videos to increase employee awareness and spark conversations about harassment, discrimination and other critical workplace topics.
Only 2-3 minutes long and easy to deploy on any LMS, Traliant Sparks presents topics in an engaging, informal style designed to stimulate conversation among co-workers, managers and HR, and help prevent potential problems from becoming serious workplace risks.
“Traliant Sparks solves the problem of how to keep workplace misconduct top-of-mind in the #MeToo era, without inundating employees with more training,” said Mike Pallatta, Traliant CEO and Co-Founder. “Sparks gives organizations a new, more frequent way to engage employees and send a strong message that when it comes to stopping bad behavior, we’re all in this together.”
Featuring a new episode every month, Season One of Sparks covers such timely topics as bystander intervention, consensual relationships, same-sex harassment, dating at work and retaliation.
Part of a holistic approach to preventing harassment and discrimination
“The idea behind Sparks is to get employees talking about their concerns around discrimination and harassment, and then move the conversation from awareness to action,” said Andrew Rawson, Traliant’s Chief Learning Officer and Co-Founder. “Sparks is an ideal complement to an organization’s sexual harassment training program and part of a holistic approach to creating a safe, respectful harassment-free culture.”
Traliant Sparks is available at: http://www.traliant.com/traliant-sparks
Features of Traliant Sparks:
- Monthly video series keeps workplace issues top-of-mind, without inundating employees with more training
- Engaging, informal style breaks down barriers to raise awareness and spark conversations about relevant workplace conduct issues
- Bite-sized videos are a perfect fit for interruption-prone schedules
- Policies and messages can be tailored to fit any organization’s culture
- Mobile-optimized for smartphones and tablets, providing flexibility and convenience
- Available on any LMS for easy deployment throughout the organization
- Automatic Engagement Reports display usage rates to measure success
Traliant was founded by industry veterans from some of the world’s most successful compliance training companies to meet the challenge of transforming compliance training from boring to brilliant. Backed by Martinson Ventures, Traliant delivers immersive, bite-sized training on an eLearning platform that enables fast and easy customization. For more information visit: https://www.traliant.com and follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and @Traliant.