As America’s Favorite Travel Show, we are bringing travel tips from experts around the world, exquisite traditional song and dance performances from multiple countries, and travel deals only offered exclusively at the Travel & Adventure Show.
SAN DIEGO, Calif. (PRWEB) November 08, 2019
The Travel & Adventure Show is excited to announce its return to San Diego on Saturday and Sunday, January 18th and 19th, 2020 at the San Diego Convention Center. The nation’s largest travel show will feature exhibitors from more than 200 global travel destinations, thousands of travel experts to help guests plan trips, and exclusive show-only travel deals for guests to take advantage of.
“If you’ve had a trip in mind or looking for your next adventure, The Travel & Adventure Show is the ultimate place to uncover your next destination,” said John Golicz, CEO, Unicomm, LLC. “As America’s Favorite Travel Show, we are bringing travel tips from experts around the world, exquisite traditional song and dance performances from multiple countries, and travel deals only offered exclusively at the Travel & Adventure Show.”
The San Diego Travel & Adventure Show will feature presentations by travel experts and celebrity travel personalities, offering guests a wealth of knowledge regarding tech travel hacks and much more. Speakers currently scheduled to present at the Travel Theater will include:
- Cheryl Strayed, Author of the New York Times Bestselling Memoir “Wild”
- Peter Greenberg, Emmy Award-Winning Investigative Reporter and Producer and CBS News Travel Editor
- Patricia Schultz, Author of the New York Times Bestseller “1,000 Places to See Before You Die”
- Wayne Dunlap, Author of Plan Your Escape and TripAdvisor Top 25 Travel Blogger
Attending the San Diego Travel & Adventure Show is packed with activities for attendees. Guests can get their pictures taken in their favorite destination at the Visit Redding Green Screen, Segway, Coconut Climb, National Parks’ ParkTracks,
Attendees will be able to take in travel tips at multiple stages including:
- Savvy Traveler Theater Stage—visitors will interact with travel experts on subjects ranging from packing and travel technology, to maximizing credit card reward points and what to do if disaster strikes while traveling.
- Destination Theater— travelers will receive destination-specific information from local experts tied to travel best practices like when to go, how to get there, what to see, and off-the-beaten-path attractions from destinations such as Alaska, Taiwan, India, and Tahiti, among others.
- Global Beats Stage— attendees can feel the beat and experience the rhythm of cultural dances and performances during the 20+ presentations slated to take place throughout the weekend.
MSC Cruises is the event’s Major Sponsor, while Taiwan Tourism is the Supporting Sponsor. Contributing Sponsors include Cruise Planners and American Express Travel Company. Add in Passport
The San Diego Travel & Adventure Show will take place on January 18th and 19th at the San Diego Convention Center. The show opens at 9:30 a.m. Saturday for travel professionals; the public can attend from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Sunday. Attendees can purchase single-day and two-day tickets online now for the discounted rate of $12/$19 for a limited time only or on-site for $15/$22. Children 16 and under are free and on-site tickets can be purchased with cash only. For tickets and additional event information, visit http://travelshows.com/san-diego and use promo code SDPR20 to receive $11 tickets.
About Unicomm, LLC and the Travel & Adventure Show Series
UNICOMM LLC is an independent business-to-business communications company specializing in originating and managing world-class trade shows and conferences. Unicomm’s properties include the nation’s largest and longest running series of travel events, the Travel & Adventure Show in Washington, D.C., Chicago, San Francisco/Bay Area, Los Angeles, San Diego, Denver, Philadelphia, Dallas, Boston and Atlanta, which is new in 2020.