NEW YORK (PRWEB) January 21, 2022
Trepp, a leading provider of data, insights, and technology solutions to the structured finance, commercial real estate, and banking markets announced today the winners of its Future Commercial Real Estate (CRE) Leaders Awards program for undergraduate students.
Through Trepp’s Education Segment, the Future CRE Leaders Awards program was designed to recognize stand-out individuals who are looking to make an impact in the CRE sector upon graduating from their undergraduate studies.
The winners of the winter 2021 awards are as follows:
- Alec Beshears – Bachelor of Science in Real Estate with a Minor in Commercial Entrepreneurship, Florida State University
- Brian Gallagher - Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, (Real Estate & Finance), Marquette University
- Ian Gikuhi - Bachelor of Science in Real Estate, The University of Reading
- Emily Lu - Bachelor of Business Administration in Real Estate with a Minor in Economics & Finance, Baruch College
- Michael Mann - Bachelor of Science in Real Estate, DePaul University
- Michael McMillan - Bachelor of Science in Risk Management and Insurance & Real Estate, Florida State University
- Mark Solak - Bachelor of Science in Finance & Real Estate, DePaul University
“This edition of our awards program enabled Trepp to showcase students who have excelled in their undergraduate careers, both inside the classroom and out,” said Erin Timko, Trepp’s Director of Academic and Industry Relations. “We are excited to see where our Future CRE Leaders head in their careers and look forward to following their paths along the way. Congratulations to all winners,” Timko said.
All award winners will have an individual profile on Trepp’s widely read blog, TreppTalk, and were featured in the 2021 Year-End Magazine with Commercial Real Estate Direct.
Access the 2021 Year-End Magazine, a recap of the CRE Finance and CMBS markets to see more about our Future Leaders: https://www.trepp.com/trepp-cre-direct-year-end-magazine-2021
Trepp's educational initiatives help bridge the gap between academia and industry. For additional information on Trepp's education initiatives and the Future CRE Leaders Awards program, please contact us at 212-754-1010 or email@example.com.
Trepp, founded in 1979, is a leading provider of data, insights, and technology solutions to the structured finance, commercial real estate, and banking markets. Trepp provides primary and secondary market participants with the solutions and analytics they need to increase operational efficiencies, information transparency, and investment performance. From its offices in New York, San Francisco, and London, Trepp serves its clients with products and services to support trading, research, risk management, surveillance, and portfolio management. Trepp wholly owns Commercial Real Estate Direct, the source for high-end news and information to professionals in the CRE industry. Trepp is wholly owned by Daily Mail and General Trust (DMGT). For more information, visit trepp.com. Follow Trepp on social media @TreppWire.