EventCamp was created to provide industry professionals with educational courses to take their careers to the next level, held in our customers’ amazing venues, and we look forward to putting on yet another successful conference for our attendees.
CONCORD, Mass. (PRWEB) April 03, 2019
EventCamp, sponsored by Tripleseat, the leading web-based event sales and management platform, announced today the full line-up of speakers and educational sessions for its third-annual conference held at City Winery Nashville on April 30.
Upon arrival, attendees will be welcomed with a networking breakfast, followed by various panel sessions covering practical subjects and insights to better their business, as well as breaks for lunch and afternoon coffee.
Educational session topics include:
- What Event Planners are Looking For in a Venue, with Sarah Kelley Freeman of Destination Musick City, Ali McQueen Canon of HelmsBriscoe, Desiree Woolbridge of Caterpillar Financial Services and Wedding and Events Expert Angela Proffitt
- Don’t Underestimate Old School Sales Techniques, with Laura Wagstaff, Special Events Director, The NoMad Hotel, Eleven Madison Park, Make It Nice Hospitality Group
- Reinventing Your Space with Ryan Walters, Private Events Director at City Winery Nashville
- Marketing Sessions 1-3:
1.Leads, Leads, Leads with Janet Kurtz of Kurtz Hospitality Marketing
2. Making Email Marketing Work for You with Anissa Starnes of Swingbridge Consulting
3. How to Secure Business Growth with Retention Marketing with Dorien Morin-van Dam of More In Media
- Key Reports for Success, with Charlee Williamson of the Ralph Brennan Restaurant Group
- Beyond the Data: Achieving Sales + Profitability, with Amira Gertz of Rosa Mexicano
- Owners’ Expectations of Event Managers, with Chris Blair of Listening Room Cafe, Claire Crowell of Marshall Hospitality and Hattie Jane’s Creamery, and Gina Peper of North Point Hospitality
- Experiences: Going Beyond Traditional F&B
“We have a great line-up of speakers this year for our sessions, filled with experts in the hospitality, marketing and sales sector,” stated Jonathan Morse, co-founder and CEO of Tripleseat. “EventCamp was created to provide industry professionals with educational courses to take their careers to the next level, held in our customers’ amazing venues, and we look forward to putting on yet another successful conference for our attendees.”
To register, or receive additional updates, please visit: http://tripleseateventcamp.com.
Tripleseat is a sales and event management platform that helps restaurants, hotels, and unique venues streamline the planning process and increase event sales. Tripleseat was founded in 2008 by Jonathan Morse and Kevin Zink. To date, the Tripleseat platform has helped venues book over 3.5 million events and captured $10 billion in event leads. More than 40,000 event managers use Tripleseat every day to book and plan the perfect event for their customers.