We anticipate Irish pubs in New York and Boston to see a nice boost in sales as friends and family meet and mingle at events throughout the day.
CONCORD, Mass. (PRWEB) March 06, 2019
Tripleseat, the leading web-based event sales and management platform, today revealed its top pub recommendations in Boston and New York City ahead of St. Patrick’s Day, the fourth most popular drinking day of the year.
According to WalletHub, over 60% of Americans celebrated the Irish saint last year, with over 13 million pints of Guinness consumed worldwide. Tripleseat, which services over 5,000 unique venues, restaurants and hotels to help boost event sales and streamline the planning process, has identified top places in Boston and the Big Apple ahead of St. Patrick’s Day for those looking to celebrate.
- Lansdowne Pub - The city of Boston has a rich Irish tradition and heritage and Lansdowne Street, has for decades, been one of Boston's most popular pubs. From March 14 - 17, this pub will be offering live music and a specialty Guinness bar!
- MJ O'Connor's Park Plaza - This modern Irish pub features a warm and welcoming atmosphere perfect for lively gatherings, parties and cocktail receptions. MJ O’Connors is conveniently located near the Boston Public Garden and Theater District in the Boston Park Plaza Hotel. Check out its other location at MJ O'Connor's Westin Waterfront.
- Ned Devine's & Parris - This Irish pub found in Faneuil Hall offers modern pub fare and boasts a lively nightlife. Menu favorites include its award-winning clam chowder, mouthwatering flatbread pizzas, and a host of hearty comfort-food concoctions.
New York City:
- Haswell Green's - Fusing beer hall casual with craft cocktail culture, expect to try time-honored favorites with an added twist. The pub does not disappoint with its inventive cocktails and ever-changing craft beer selections on tap.
- The Mean Fiddler - This Midtown Irish sports pub and Times Square party bar offers live Irish music, karaoke, and serves as a great place to host private events.
- Tanner Smith's - Located in the heart of Midtown Manhattan, Tanner’s provides the perfect gathering place for after-work libations, pre-theatre bites, or late night debauchery. Nestled below the main level of Tanner Smith’s is a subterranean constantly evolving experimental bar with an expansive cocktail program. The lower space celebrates a history dating back to the 1900s with whimsical decor from centuries gone.
"With St. Patrick’s Day falling on a weekend this year, we’ll expect to see more people taking part in the festivities,” said Jonathan Morse, CEO of Tripleseat. “It’s likely that Irish pubs in New York and Boston should see a nice boost in sales as friends and family meet and mingle at events throughout the day.”
To learn more about Tripleseat or to search for more bar and restaurant recommendations, please visit VENUES by Tripleseat at tripleseatvenues.com.
Tripleseat is a sales and event management platform that helps restaurants, hotels, and unique venues streamline the planning process and increase event sales. Tripleseat was founded in 2008 by Jonathan Morse and Kevin Zink. To date, the Tripleseat platform has helped venues book over 3.5 million events and captured $10 billion in event leads. More than 40,000 event managers use Tripleseat every day to book and plan the perfect event for their customers.