“These line additions combine great value with the features IT professionals depend on for reliable backup power in small network applications,” said Rusty Scioscia, Tripp Lite’s Single-Phase UPS Product Manager.
CHICAGO (PRWEB) October 31, 2019
Tripp Lite, a global manufacturer of power protection and connectivity solutions, has introduced four new UPS systems in its SmartPro series that make backup power protection easier in applications like network closets, point-of-sale kiosks, digital signage and casino gaming machines. Each of the models has a compact tower form factor that fits comfortably in tight spaces. They are available with output capacities ranging from 750VA/600W to 1440VA/1200W.
The new UPS systems offer features not usually found in comparably sized units. Each unit has a high power factor that provides more output wattage, so users can connect more equipment. Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) protects equipment and data from brownouts and overvoltages without using battery power, keeping the battery fully charged for outages and extending battery lifespan. A front panel LCD touchscreen provides local monitoring of UPS status and power conditions, plus USB and DB9 serial ports communicate with a connected computer to enable easy remote monitoring and graceful shutdown in the event of a power failure.
“These line additions combine great value with the features IT professionals depend on for reliable backup power in small network applications,” said Rusty Scioscia, Tripp Lite’s Single-Phase UPS Product Manager. “Plus, features like nuisance-free alarms that sound only when the battery is low make them great solutions for home networks, high-end PC configurations, gaming consoles, home theater installations and security systems, as well.”
Key Features of Tripp Lite’s New SmartPro UPS Systems
- Compact footprint suitable for use in kiosks, wiring closets, on desktops and in other tight spaces
- Power factor of 0.8 or higher, depending on model, for higher-wattage capacities
- AVR to protect against fluctuating voltages
- LCD touchscreen for local monitoring of UPS and power conditions
- USB and DB9 communication ports for remote monitoring and shutdowns
- Battery-independent restart for automatic UPS power-up without user interaction after lengthy power outages
- High efficiency rating that helps save electricity
The new UPS systems join Tripp Lite’s already-robust selection of backup power solutions. Get more information about Tripp Lite’s full line of UPS systems at tripplite.com.