The 2- and 4-port B127P transmitters can extend HDMI video and stereo signals up to 200 ft. over Cat6 cable, as well as deliver power to remote receivers using Power over Cable (PoC) technology.
CHICAGO (PRWEB) November 19, 2019
Tripp Lite, a world-leading manufacturer of power protection and connectivity solutions, makes it easy to preserve UHD picture quality on 4K HDR displays when they are installed in conjunction with lower-quality 1080p displays. Most other HDMI extenders will transmit a single resolution to all displays in an installation and default to the lowest supported resolution. Tripp Lite’s B127P series extenders, however, transmit the highest resolution each individual display will support, up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 60 Hz.
“These new extenders allow customers to keep costs in check across multi-display installations,” said David Posner, Tripp Lite’s Director of Product Marketing, Connectivity. “They can put new 4K displays front-and-center without having to upgrade secondary 1080p displays in order to maintain optimal signal quality.”
The 2- and 4-port B127P transmitters can extend HDMI video and stereo signals up to 200 ft. over Cat6 cable, as well as deliver power to remote receivers using Power over Cable (PoC) technology. They create UHD-quality viewing experiences in environments where source devices and displays are dispersed, picture qualities vary and AC outlets are limited.
- Multi-resolution adaptability for signal quality up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 60 Hz
- Cat6 cables extend 4K HDMI signals up to 125 ft. and 1080p HDMI signals up to 200 ft.
- 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for PC gaming or using an HDTV as a computer monitor
- 7.1-channel digital audio for robust stereo sound
- PoC technology for powering compatible devices without requiring connection to AC outlets
- Daisy-chain option for adding more transmitters and displays
- Plug-and-play setup with included mounting hardware for convenient installation
- TAA-compliant for GSA Schedule purchases
Explore Tripp Lite’s full line of HDMI extenders at http://www.tripplite.com