“These five new flavor-infused products further build upon our 100 percent all-natural line and will provide our customers with a wider selection of terpenes with which to innovate,” said Chris Campagna, CEO of True Terpenes.
PORTLAND, Ore. (PRWEB) October 05, 2020
True Terpenes, the leading platform for terpenes innovation, research and development, has launched a new line of 100 percent, all-natural terpene strain profiles. Each terpene was formulated using the same strain analyses as the company’s most classic products, but have been rebuilt, molecule by molecule, to emphasize each strain’s most desirable flavor characteristics, using only all-natural ingredients.
The new portfolio of all-natural infused strains include these five flavors:
- Blue Widow: This light and airy terpene blend is marked by hints of garden fresh fruits and herbs, reminding us of flavors like blueberries, bubblegum and sparkling tonic, making it the perfect complement to a morning meditation or evening stroll.
- Berry Gelato: Rich in flavor with subtle complexities, this blend stands out with a sweet berry aroma and cool, creamy notes. This uplifting gelato crossed blend, combines an ice cream rich dessert note and mixed wild berries, making it the go-to blend for the watercooler.
- Raspberry Kush: Juicy red raspberry is right up front in this fruity profile. Dig a little deeper and find notes of pine forest, freshly turned earth, and the streets after a thunderstorm. Tart but refreshing, this berry forward profile is great for staying on task, even if that's digging through crates of records or coloring inside the lines.
- Banana Runtz: Sweet bananas and fresh flowers characterize this uplifting and creative terpene blend. The renowned strain out of California has a banana forward flavor with a nod to throwback candy shops. This fresh take on a nostalgic profile is known to elevate moods and inspire focus.
- Watermelon Zkittles: Refreshing summer watermelon and exotic fruity notes characterize this tropical terpene blend. Exciting bursts of watermelon makes this one of our most easily enjoyable profiles that can act as a supreme mood lifter, perfect to have on hand for a needed quick escape.
Product images can be found here.
“True Terpenes has always been committed to creating high-quality terpenes. The vast majority of our portfolio features terpene profiles that are at least 95 percent all-natural,” said Chris Campagna, CEO of True Terpenes. “These five new flavor-infused products further build upon our 100 percent all-natural line and will provide our customers with a wider selection of terpenes with which to innovate.”
True Terpenes was the first terpenes company to receive GMP/ISO/FSSC certification. All of the products come with SDS (Safety Data Sheets), COA (Certificates of Analysis) and have been tested to exceed the varying standards in the state cannabis markets, including the new all-natural line. True Terpenes believes that providing all-natural offerings is an extension of their commitment to both innovation and safe, yet best-in-class, products.
About True Terpenes
True Terpenes is the industry-leader in innovation and production of effects-based terpenes and terpenoid blends. The first terpenes company to receive GMP/ISO/FSSC certification, True Terpenes’ ultra-refined botanical terpenes and other aromatic compounds are used by some of the largest beverage, cannabis, cosmetic, food, industrial and pharmaceutical brands for product differentiation. Supported by an expert Scientific Advisory Board, the company is advancing the scientific analysis of terpenes and further studying the “entourage effect,” where the benefits of cannabis can be enhanced when combined with terpenes. By providing a scalable, standardized and high quality solution, True Terpenes is helping companies leverage cannabis flavors.
Any forward-looking statements included in this document are made as of the date of this document and Corporation disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. Although management of the Corporation believes that the expectations represented in such forward-looking statements are reasonable, there can be no assurance that such expectations will prove to be correct.
Samantha Qualls, Senior Director