NEW YORK (PRWEB) January 12, 2022
Trumid, a financial technology company and fixed income electronic trading platform, announced trade volume and user participation highlights for the month of December. Trumid combines technology, intuitive design and market expertise to deliver a differentiated trading solution to its community of users.
In the month of December, Trumid TRACE Reported ADV was $783M, a 66% increase year-over-year. 2021 represented a year of significant growth and investment for Trumid.
- Platform activity surged amidst a muted market environment. The average number of daily users executing a trade on Trumid grew 51% and total TRACE Reported trade volume grew 59% year-over-year.
- The size, activation and connectedness of the Trumid network expanded significantly. The Trumid network now totals over 600 onboarded institutions. A record number of users were active on the Trumid platform in 2021 and client integration connections doubled year-over-year.
- The newest version of the Trumid trading platform (Trumid 3) was developed and launched. Designed for ease of use and personalization, data aggregation and protocol flexibility, Trumid 3 will support protocol expansion in 2022.
- Trumid introduced Emerging Market (EM) trading throughout 2021. Additions to the EM team and increased product functionality resulted in volumes tripling throughout the year.
- The Trumid team grew 25% year-over-year, adding key personnel across technology and product to support rapid growth.
- The Trumid management team expanded and strengthened. In the fourth quarter the company elevated Mike Sobel to Co-CEO alongside Ronnie Mateo and added trading executive Bryan Harkins as Chief Revenue Officer. In addition, earlier in the year Vlad Khandros and Cheryl Knopp joined Trumid's management team as Head of Corporate Development and General Counsel, respectively.
Trumid is a financial technology company building tomorrow’s trading network. The company optimizes the credit trading experience by combining agile technology and market expertise, with a focus on product design. The result is a differentiated and easy to use trading solution for its community of users. Learn more at http://www.trumid.com.
Information included in this message does not constitute a trade confirmation or an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy/sell securities or any other products. There is no intention to offer products and services in countries or jurisdictions where such an offer would be unlawful under the relevant domestic law. Trumid Financial, LLC is a member of FINRA and SIPC.