AVENTURA, Fla., Jan. 12, 2021 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Entrepreneur, best-selling author and star of Discovery Channel's Undercover Billionaire Season 2, Grant Cardone, has joined the fastest growing social app of 2021, Clubhouse, and in true Grant Cardone style has used the newly launched app to 10x his businesses in only the first week of use; locking in new business deals, investing in new companies, landing his first movie role, and raising millions for his real estate funds at Cardone Capital. Cardone is also using the app to meet and discuss partnerships with celebrity talent; including media personality, Paris Hilton; NFL star, Rod Smith; singer and actor, Tyrese Gibson; and musical artist, Spectacular Smith.
Already valued at around $100 million, the invite-only app provides chatrooms for guests to network and discuss a range of topics with celebrities and elite clientele. Touting the fastest organic growth on the platform, and with over +60,000 followers and growing, Cardone uses the app to talk with his fans about business, real estate, investing, entrepreneurship, family, and his new show Undercover Billionaire.
In his first week on the platform, and in classic 10x style of doing everything big, Cardone:
- Joined thousands of fans for the premier of his hit show Undercover Billionaire on Discovery Channel, providing behind the scenes tidbits to attendees on commercial breaks, not only from Cardone himself but from Glenn Stearns, star of season one and Aengus James, of This is Just a Test Productions.
- Was given a personal orientation to Clubhouse by early adopters Spectacular Smith and Matty J.
- Started an investment chatroom along with the People's Shark, Daymond John, where entrepreneurs can pitch him million-dollar ideas.
- Created a real estate chatroom that has already reportedly brought in millions of dollars' worth of investments to Cardone Capital.
- Landed a movie role across from A-list actor, Robert DeNiro, a connection that began after meeting movie producer, Tim Sullivan, in a chatroom.
- Invested $50,000 in a trademark of a celebrity name.
- Entered into discussions with a major celebrity to start a new network.
- Donated access to his Grant Cardone University, the #1 business training platform, to over +2,000 veterans in the Veteran Connection network.
To learn more about Grant Cardone, Cardone Capital, and how you can 10x your business, income and life, visit http://www.grantcardone.com.
About Grant Cardone
CEO of Cardone Capital, international speaker, entrepreneur and author of The 10X Rule & creator of 21 best-selling business programs, Grant Cardone owns & operates seven privately held companies and a $1.94 billion portfolio of multifamily properties. Named the #1 marketer to watch by Forbes Magazine, Cardone is also the founder of The 10X Movement & The 10X Growth Conference, the world's largest business & entrepreneur conference.
Sheri Hamilton, Cardone Enterprises, 310-777-0255, [email protected]
SOURCE Cardone Enterprises