TAMPA, Fla. (PRWEB) October 23, 2020
qualifiedMEETINGS today announced its partnership with ZoomInfo to present a unique virtual conference taking place on October 27, 11am – 4pm EDT, that looks at how sales development strategies can help drive close-of-year business while setting companies with a strong Q1 2021 pipeline. With a keynote address by ZoomInfo CEO, Henry Schuck, the conference looks at the changing 2020 sales environment and how to use innovations in SDR team tactics and methodologies in today’s new business environment to drive 2021 sales.
Henry Schuck, CEO ZoomInfo, states, “I’m pleased to be joining qualifiedMEETINGS’ OPPtoberfest virtual conference as a keynote speaker. The conference focuses on the critical role data-driven sales development programs play in any organization’s sales success. My keynote will focus on the impact SDR teams have felt this year, and look forward to strategies to deal with our new normal in 2021. qualifiedMEETINGS has put together an exciting program.”
The conference brings together a host of sales and marketing industry leaders in panel discussions, presentations, and workshop formats, including:
- Keynote Address: Henry Schuck, CEO, ZoomInfo
- Strategies, Stats and The State of Inside Sales: Trish Bertuzzi, Founder & CEO, The Bridge Group and Bob Perkins, President, AA-ISP
- After the Meeting: When Setting Meetings isn’t Enough: Matthew Glaser, VP Sales, Sophos, Dan Koehn, CXO, qualifiedMEETINGS
- New Innovations in Establishing a New Baseline, Morgan Ingram, Director of Execution & Evolution, JB Sales and Steve Richard, Founder, ExecVision
- Zoominfo: Building the SDR Program: Steve Bryerton, VP Sales, ZoomInfo
“We are offering OPPtoberfest in Q4, a time when organizations are pushing to close sales by end-of-year. We’ve designed the program to offer sales and marketing professionals involved with the SDR effort real-world, actionable strategies that will drive qualified sales opportunities that make an immediate difference, helping to increase their SDR program ROI.” explains Matt Wheeler, CEO, qualifiedMEETINGS.
The virtual conference is free of charge. It is presented by qualifiedMEETINGS, with ZoomInfo as the platinum sponsor and Sendoso as the Gold Sponsor. For more information and to register visit OPPtoberfest.com