NEW YORK (PRWEB) May 30, 2019 -- Unmetric, an enterprise solution for branded content analysis and discovery, today announced new image analytics capabilities that enable digital marketers to identify the most engaging objects and colors in images that they or other brands post on social media. These insights will enable brands to make strategic decisions about the use of specific object tags and colors to engage better with fans.
Unmetric’s new image analytics solution has been fully integrated into its Analyze and Discover products. Brands and digital agencies can leverage Unmetric’s deep level of visual intelligence and analytics to drive creative briefs and content creation, ensure their visual content is data-driven, differentiate their visuals in a crowded media space, and get more context around their competitors’ content.
By integrating image analytics into its platform, Unmetric is addressing the major shift in social from text to visual and image-based conversations. Images and videos are now the dominant format for branded social content. According to a report cited by Hubspot, 80 percent of marketers use visual assets in their social media marketing.
“Visuals are the new language of consumers, and brands require deeper more granular insights into the images that evoke a positive response from fans and followers,” said Lux Narayan, CEO of Unmetric. “With our new image analytics, marketers can better understand the elements that make visual content memorable, engaging, and shareable - all with the intuitive data visualization and reporting they’re already used to with the Unmetric platform.”
Key Image Analytics Capabilities
- Color & Object Analysis: Discover ideas by searching for social media content based on dominant colors and/or objects used within images posted by brands around a particular topic or event and filter the results based on industry and geography to analyze their performance.
- Trending Topics, Colors and Objects: Keep up with what’s trending in any industry and geography all in one place. Discover popular posts, topics or hashtags and also the dominant colors and objects used in the most engaging visual branded content.
- Color & Object Analysis: Identify the most engaging objects and colors found in image content.
- Objects Word Cloud: Get a word cloud of all the objects present in a brand’s images.
- Colors Word Cloud: Get a word cloud of all the colors present in a brand’s images.
- Popular Group Objects: Discover the objects and colors used most in a particular Group.
Key Image Analytics Benefits
- Drive creative briefs and content creation: Quickly identify which color and object tag engages best in images on social to craft better and more engaging content.
- Ensure visual content is data driven: Using a combination of Unmetric’s image and text analysis functionalities, brands and agencies can now easily track and quantify their visual marketing campaigns.
- Differentiate visuals in crowded media spaces: Brands and agencies can quickly identify the object tags their images have that competitors don’t and also check these visuals’ engagement, interactions, and more.
- Get more context around competitors’ content: Brands and agencies can now get extra data points by finding out which objects feature prominently in their competitors’ visual content on social without manually going through every one of their posts.
The new image analytics capabilities are available to all users of Unmetric Discover and Analyze. To learn more about how Unmetric can help your brand get faster reporting, better engagement and more certainty for your social strategy, visit unmetric.com.
Unmetric helps brands and agencies get better engagement, more certainty, and faster reporting on their social media efforts. The company’s enterprise platform enables digital marketers to research, plan and optimize branded social content, and analysts to report on learnings to create more engaging content. Hundreds of global brands and digital agencies including American Airlines, The Chicago Bulls, Tiffany & Co., General Motors, GroupM, and Ogilvy use Unmetric’s AI-powered insights from the owned channels of over 100,000 qualified brands across more than 30 sectors on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram. Founded in 2011, Unmetric is headquartered in New York City with offices in Chennai, India and the U.S. For more information, visit http://www.unmetric.com.
Peter Moran, Indicate Media, http://www.indicatemedia.com, +1 (347) 880-2895, [email protected]
SOURCE Indicate Media