NEW YORK (PRWEB) November 27, 2018 -- Unmetric, an enterprise solution for branded content analysis and discovery, today launched ‘Unmetric Sports,’ a product developed exclusively for professional sports teams that measures fan engagement and brand sponsorship growth.
Unmetric Sports draws from a constantly growing database of historical and real-time branded content published by more than 100,000 brands on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. With Unmetric Sports, teams in the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL and other US and international professional leagues can:
Get more sponsorship revenue
- Find leads: Identify new brand partnerships by quickly shortlisting potential prospects for activation deals from a list of successful brand partnerships across a league and city.
- Pitch Ideas: Explore winning content ideas to include in your pitches by getting a quick insight into the ‘brand DNA’ of a potential sponsor.
- Retain Sponsors: Renew and grow existing brand partnerships by easily showcasing the branded content performance with automated reports that can be downloaded in minutes.
Create more engaging content
- Perform content analysis: See what worked and what didn’t across social networks. Tag content into thematic buckets to review performance and do more of what works.
- Identify trending topics: Get a look at an insightful word cloud to see what’s trending among the sports teams within your league and city. The analysis includes keywords, hashtags, emojis to help teams join the conversation or spot a whitespace.
- Compare performance benchmarks: Get the inside scoop on how other sports teams are performing on social. Assess competitor strategy and benchmark performance to see how your content efforts stack up.
Save time with automated reporting
- Brand DNA report: Pitch winning campaign ideas by getting a quick sense of what a potential sponsor talks about.
- Sponsors report: Keep partnerships alive by showcasing the performance of your sponsored content.
- Performance report: Get an analysis of how a team is performing or compare the social stats of multiple teams.
“With massive investments being poured into sports sponsorships every year, it’s important for teams to have a strategic line of sight to the best partnership opportunities on social and data-driven insights to retain and grow those relationships over time,” said Lux Narayan, CEO of Unmetric. “We developed Unmetric Sports as a single hub for teams to uncover new opportunities and make informed decisions about partnerships based on fan engagement and content performance.”
The ‘Sports App’ is customizable to every sports team. For more information or to request a demo of the product please visit: https://unmetric.com/sports.
Unmetric helps brands and agencies get better engagement, more certainty, and faster reporting on their social media efforts. The company’s enterprise platform enables digital marketers to research, plan and optimize branded social content, and analysts to report on learnings to create more engaging content. Hundreds of global brands and digital agencies including American Airlines, The Chicago Bulls, Tiffany & Co., General Motors, GroupM, and Ogilvy use Unmetric’s AI-powered insights from the owned channels of over 100,000 qualified brands across more than 30 sectors on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram. Founded in 2011, Unmetric is headquartered in New York City with offices in Chennai, India and the U.S. For more information, visit http://www.unmetric.com.
Peter Moran, Indicate Media, http://www.indicatemedia.com, +1 3478802895, [email protected]