AUSTIN, Texas (PRWEB) April 08, 2021
Integritas Communications, in collaboration with the Postgraduate Institute for Medicine, is presenting a series of 3 live educational webinars to improve understanding and management of systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE).
Updates in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus: Unlocking Novel Paths to Patient Care is designed to educate rheumatologists and other specialists involved in managing those with SLE.
Approximately 70% of people with lupus have SLE1. Affecting people of all ages, SLE’s cause is still largely unknown2. Despite improved understanding and advancement of treatments, specialists are still largely challenged by SLE’s complex manifestations. These webinar sessions are designed to provide rheumatologists and other specialists with critical insight into both new and foundational SLE findings.
1. What is systemic lupus erythematosus (sle)? (2020, November 18). Retrieved March 12, 2021, from https://www.lupus.org/resources/what-is-systemic-lupus-erythematosus-sle
2. Systemic lupus erythematosus (sle). (2018, October 17). Retrieved March 11, 2021, from https://www.cdc.gov/lupus/facts/detailed.html
Speakers within the Updates in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus webinar series include Dr. Richard A. Furie, Dr. Kenneth Kalunian (western/Pacific co-faculty), Dr. Joan T. Merrill (central/Midwest co-faculty) and Dr. Roberto Caricchio (eastern/Atlantic co-faculty).
After completing this activity, the participant should be better able to:
- Describe SLE pathophysiology with a focus on novel treatment targets
- Evaluate patients with SLE using consensus classification criteria, measures of disease activity, and clinical trial endpoints
- Discuss new clinical trial data and regulatory status for current and emerging targeted therapies in moderate-to-severe SLE
- Manage patients with SLE based on a treat-to-target approach, evolving clinical evidence, unresolved symptoms, and patient preferences
Meeting Dates, Times, and Highlights:
The webinar schedule is as follows:
- Western/Pacific Region: Thursday, April 22, 2021 | 11:00am-12:30pm Pacific Time
- Central/Midwest Region: Thursday, May 20, 2021 | 11:00am-12:30pm Central Time
- Eastern/Atlantic Region: Thursday, May 27, 2021 | 11:00am-12:30pm Eastern Time
Register today for the webinar that aligns best with your region and/or schedule!
About Integritas Communications:
Integritas Communications is an independent medical education company committed to the design, development, and delivery of innovative accredited CME/CE programs for various members of the healthcare team. We focus on integrating adult learning principles and new technologies into novel educational formats that engage learners, enhance knowledge retention, and promote positive behavior change in clinical practice. As professionals dedicated to the creation of scientifically accurate, clinically relevant, and appropriately balanced CME and CE programs, members of the Integritas team have extensive experience educating clinicians in a broad range of therapeutic areas.
Release Issued by Audience Generation, LLC:
Audience Generation is a forward-thinking agency at the forefront of the digital revolution and is a nationally and internationally recognized provider of integrated marketing, advertising, and technology services and solutions that offer a new way to find, generate, and engage live, online, social, and mobile audiences where they exist on demand.
Audience Generation is known for its creative strategy, actionable solutions and measurable approach to transforming the ways brands interact with their target audience, whether they exist in person, online, via social networks, or on their mobile devices.
Audience Generation has produced winning traditional, online, e-commerce, social and mobile campaigns including mobile application solutions for Fortune 500, small and medium businesses, not-for-profit organizations, national and international associations and societies, and venture-backed start-up companies across a variety of industry verticals around the world.
To learn how Audience Generation can find your ideal customer, reach them where they exist, build your brand, and grow your bottom line, please call us at 512-708-4678 or email us at email@example.com or visit us at http://www.audiencegeneration.com.