“Our integration with Shopify cements our position as the most powerful influencer marketing tool within the eCommerce sector,” said Upfluence CEO Kevin Creusy.
NEW YORK (PRWEB) September 09, 2020
Upfluence Software, the all-in-one SaaS firm that helps brands and agencies identify, contact, manage and analyze their influencers at scale, announced today it integrates with Shopify. Offering access to more than 3 million influencers in its proprietary database featuring a fully-integrated influencer campaign management platform, Upfluence now becomes the only influencer marketing solution with a dedicated tool for brands and agencies to manage influencer outreach and activation within an eCommerce brand’s own customer base.
“Our integration with Shopify cements our position as the most powerful influencer marketing tool within the eCommerce sector,” said Upfluence CEO Kevin Creusy. “The way forward for highly successful, long-term influencer partnerships is to activate your brand’s customer network. This is the smartest solution to eCommerce influencer recruitment that saves time and resources, while leveraging pre-existing relationships for maximum authenticity.”
Upfluence’s new integration with Shopify provides several valuable benefits for sales-focused influencer marketing campaigns. This includes leveraging data on purchasing patterns and influencer metrics to enhance an eCommerce brand’s activation of influential customers for data-driven influencer and affiliate marketing campaigns. These integrated campaigns deliver powerful results thanks to native promotional codes for precise performance tracking and revenue measurement. Additional benefits include:
- Easily capture social reach data of eCommerce website visitors in order to identify customers with high-value social influence.
- Combine social reach data (follower count, engagement rate) with purchase data - including the value of purchase history, & use of discount codes, to build detailed customer profiles and identify a brand’s best ambassadors.
- Clarify customer value, in terms of social influence and purchase history, thereby offering unique opportunities for new audience segmentation, highly personalized communication, activation for affiliate marketing campaigns, and authentic influencer marketing.
- Brands can boost their affiliate campaigns by recruiting influencers from their customer base, thereby leveraging the organic affinity and genuine brand appreciation of influential customers to launch high-performing affiliate campaigns using trackable promotional codes.
- Maximize eCommerce success with organic influencers - a brand’s most authentic content creators for generating an impressive ROI.
Shopify is a leading global commerce company, providing trusted tools to start, grow, market, and manage a retail business of any size. Shopify makes commerce better for everyone with a platform and services that are engineered for reliability, while delivering a better shopping experience for consumers everywhere. Headquartered in Ottawa, Canada, Shopify powers over one million businesses in more than 175 countries and is trusted by brands such as Allbirds, Gymshark, PepsiCo, Staples and many more. For more information, visit https://www.shopify.com/
Driven by data and characterized by its cutting-edge design, Upfluence Software is the only all-in-one SaaS that allows brands and agencies to run powerful integrated influencer-driven affiliate campaigns with organic influencers, supported by A to Z campaign management features and results tracking. Since 2016, Upfluence has shown stable double-digit monthly revenue growth, added 60 new team members, and served over 1,300 clients worldwide including Saatchi & Saatchi, Nestlé, and more. Visit https://www.upfluence.com to learn more.
+1 415 366 0167 | +33 4 20 88 00 40