SCOTCH PLAINS, N.J. (PRWEB) February 24, 2020
Hey, America! We want to hear from YOU!
Do you have a favorite doctor or dentist that you believe deserves formal recognition?
USA Top Docs currently reviews and approves providers in Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Massachusetts, Michigan, North Carolina, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Texas and Washington.
If you live in any of these 14 states and have a Top Doctor in mind, you can let us know who they are by leaving a suggestion here:
- Suggest a Arizona Doctor or Dentist
- Suggest a Florida Doctor or Dentist
- Suggest a Georgia Doctor or Dentist
- Suggest a Illinois Doctor or Dentist
- Suggest a Massachusetts Doctor or Dentist
- Suggest a Michigan Doctor or Dentist
- Suggest a North Carolina Doctor or Dentist
- Suggest a New Jersey Doctor or Dentist
- Suggest a New York Doctor or Dentist
- Suggest a Ohio Doctor or Dentist
- Suggest a Pennsylvania Doctor or Dentist
- Suggest a Texas Doctor or Dentist
- Suggest a Virginia Doctor or Dentist
- Suggest a Washington Doctor or Dentist
Once we receive your suggestion, we will invite your doctor to submit a formal application for review. Our selection committee will then review the doctor's application to ensure they meet a number of criteria - including but not limited to:
- Verification of licenses and credentials
- Years in practice
- Board certification review
- Review of malpractice insurance
- Continuing education requirements
- Patient reviews
The 2 questions asked the most frequently about how we select our healthcare providers are:
1. How do you select your Top Doctors / Top Dentists?
2. Do doctors/dentists pay to be selected?
The answers are simple. We use a qualification process to select our Top Doctors/Dentists and NO, they cannot and do not pay to be approved.
USA Top Docs use a comprehensive qualification questionnaire, research & an in depth screening process. Doctors & Dentists are either invited to complete a qualification questionnaire or request to apply.
The qualification questionnaire involves information about education & training, years in practice, continuing education, licensing, publications, charitable work, professional & administrative appointments and achievements.
Once received, USA Top Docs verifies each component listed to ensure the doctor/practice meets our pre-set criteria.
- Board Certification is required if deemed by the specialty
- “Minimum years in practice” standards used as quality of care increases with years of experience
- Malpractice & License review to ensure no serious medical malpractice or board actions have taken place
- Patient reviews are collected and compiled
After this section of our review process, an internal group of members whom collectively have over 40 years working within the medical field review each applicant anonymously and thoroughly to then decide whether or not to approve a provider.
If a healthcare provider is approved they are notified via postal mail and email. If a provider does not qualify on “Minimum years in practice” alone their application is held until they meet that requirement. Doctors & Dentists are then re-reviewed annually (12 months after approval) to ensure they continue to qualify as a “Top Doctor” or “Top Dentist”.
For more information, please visit https://usatopdocs.com/ or email info@USATopDocs.com