BURLINGTON, Mass. (PRWEB) February 23, 2023
Validation Institute announced the initial faculty list today for its upcoming event, Benefit Design Strategies for Employers, co-located with The Healthcare Innovation Congress (thINc360), June 20-22, in Washington, D.C. at the Grand Hyatt.
“Benefit Design Strategies for Employers addresses how HR leaders can reshape health and well-being benefits while delivering high-value care and controlling costs. Contrary to what some may believe, it is possible for employers to eliminate unnecessary spend and improve outcomes if they modify their benefit strategy, utilize partnerships, and explore direct contracting and value-based arrangements. We’ve assembled a faculty that helps them do it,” said Vekonda Luangaphay, Conference Producer at Validation Institute.
Confirmed speakers for Benefit Design Strategies for Employers include:
- Dan Mendelson, CEO, Morgan Health
- Kulleni Gebreyes, MD, US Chief Health Equity Officer, Deloitte LLP
- Phoebe Yang, Independent Board Director and Strategic Advisor
- Nelson Griswold, Founder and Chairman, NextGen Benefits Network and Employer Health Care Network
- Josh Berlin, CEO, rule of three, LLC
- Stephanie M. Koch, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, Director of HR, Hendry Marine Industries, Inc.
- Hillary Gaylean, VP, Enterprise Account Management, First Choice Health
- Yener Balan, MD, VP, Behavioral Health, Kaiser Foundation Health Plan & Hospitals, Author, "Re-Write: A Trauma Workbook of Creative Writing and Recovery in Our New Normal" and "Big Book of Emergency Department Psychiatry"
- Megan Adornato, Senior Vice President, Global Health Promotion Programs, Citi
- Tim Engelhardt, Director, CMS Medicare-Medicaid Coordination Office, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- Denise Basow, MD, EVP and Chief Digital Officer, Ochsner Health
- Nwando Anyaoku, MD, MPH, MBA, VP, Chief Health Equity Officer, Providence North Division
- Michael Thompson, President and CEO, National Alliance of Healthcare Purchaser Coalitions
- Pamela Greenberg, President and CEO, Association for Behavioral Health and Wellness (ABHW)
- U. Michael Currie, MPH, MBA, SVP and Chief Health Equity Officer, UnitedHealth Group
- Leah Binder, President and CEO, The Leapfrog Group
- David Goldhill, Co-founder and CEO, Sesame
- Monte Masten, MD, MBA, MPH, Chief Medical Officer, Marsh McLennan Agency, LLC
- Jeffrey Hogan, President, Upside Health Advisors
- Sally Pace, CEO, Connect Healthcare Collaboration
- David Adamson, MD, Founder and CEO, ARC Fertility
- Kathryn G Schubert, MPP, CAE, President & CEO, Society for Women’s Health Research
- Tim Spilker, CEO, UnitedHealthcare Community & State
- Shweta Maniar, Global Director, BioPharma, Google Cloud
- Caitlin Donovan, Global Head, Uber Health
More information on the agenda, sponsorship opportunities, and networking opportunities can be found at https://benefitdesignstrategies.com. Early registration rates are in effect and hundreds are expected to be on-hand for the event, so early sign-ups are encouraged.
About Validation Institute
Validation Institute is a membership organization made up of a network of healthcare vendors, health benefits advisors, and purchaser benefit managers focused on delivering better health value and stronger outcomes than conventional healthcare. It provides unbiased, data-driven insights on health care solutions and services by validating performance claims made by solutions providers and educating purchasers to drive transparency in the marketplace and maximize cost-savings.