HERNDON, Va. (PRWEB) December 03, 2020
Vbrick, the leader in enterprise video platform solutions, today announced it is a Platinum sponsor of Cisco WebexOne taking place virtually December 8-9, 2020. WebexOne brings together the best of Cisco Contact Center Summit, the Cisco Collaboration Summit, and Broadsoft Connections into a single event. With keynotes from industry luminaries and celebrities and over 30 customer and partner sessions, WebexOne is set to be the premier digital collaboration conference of 2020.
Since 2015, Vbrick and Cisco have partnered to offer an unparalleled enterprise video platform solution that extends the power of Cisco Collaboration solutions—such as Cisco Webex Teams™, Cisco Webex Meetings, and Cisco endpoints — and combines them with Vbrick Rev, a cloud-native enterprise video platform. Using Cisco and Vbrick’s Rev Platform together enables companies to more easily deliver video at scale.
The combined solution enables organizations to centrally deploy and manage high-quality live-streaming and on-demand video across a range of devices and applications. Organizations are able to power the digital workplace with a secure enterprise video platform that offers:
- Internal enterprise-scale town hall events with optimized video distribution using Rev’s eCDN capabilities.
- Large-scale external customer and partner facing Webcast events.
- Enterprise video content management of, optionally, all Webex recorded meetings and other VOD content with a rich search, recommendation and YouTube-like browsing experience.
- Gobal reach and accessibility for all of a company’s employees with support for live captioning and support for recorded subtitles in over 61 languages and automated translation into over 48 languages.
- Support across mobile, desktop devices, Cisco endpoints, Webex Teams, Webex Meetings and the entire Cisco collaboration product suite.
- Enterprise video compliance and governance capabilities, including Video Approval Workflows, Legal Holds and fine-grained Access Control.
Vbrick was named Cisco Collaboration Summit ISV Partner of the Year in 2018.
Vbrick is honored to be one of the top sponsors of the event and attendees can learn more about Vbrick and the Cisco solution within the event solution provider showcase. Vbrick will also feature on-demand presentations on the combined Cisco and Vbrick solution as well as how Vbrick Rev is powering the digital workplace showcasing key customers.
Registration for the event is free. To learn more, visit the WebexOne event homepage.
Vbrick enables organizations to leverage the power of video to engage, empower and transform. Our industry-leading Rev enterprise video platform is a complete solution for businesses to capture, manage and securely distribute live and on-demand video globally at scale to any device. The world’s most widely recognized brands adopt Vbrick solutions to overcome network complexity and risk to meet critical live video needs from CEO all-hands meetings to team broadcasts and to support innovative uses of on-demand recorded videos for sales, marketing, training, compliance, security, and user-generated content. Vbrick solutions integrate with and complement unified communications systems and provide the analytics and intelligence to maximize return on video investments. To learn more, visit http://www.vbrick.com.