“We’re proud to offer new and future owners of the Google Pixel 5 and Pixel 4a (5G) the sleek, affordable vCommute wallet case to elevate the overall user experience and enhance users’ quality of life,” said Feon Tan, CEO of Vena.
ST. PAUL, Minn. (PRWEB) October 01, 2020
Vena, makers of stylish, functional, and protective mobile cases and accessories, today announced its latest addition to its fan-favorite vCommute line for the recently announced Google Pixel 5 and Pixel 4a (5G), the Pixel 5 and 4a(5G) Wallet Case vCommute. The all-in-one, affordable wallet case is now available for purchase on Vena’s website for $49.99. The company also introduced the high-capacity, compact Vena All-in-One 10,000mAh Portable Power Bank to its phone accessory lineup, available now on Vena’s website for $59.99.
A top-rated choice across mobile phone brands for its exceptional pairing of style and protection, Vena’s patented wallet case vCommute line is both functional and practical for everyday use. Made from dual-layer polycarbonate (PC) and shock-absorbing thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU), the patented cardholder case for Pixel 5 and Pixel 4a (5G) comes with a limited lifetime warranty and features:
- A hidden card slot that stores up to three cards and doesn’t interfere with Google Pay, concealing personal information and reducing the bulk from carrying an additional wallet
- A leather flap doubling as a kickstand that folds up in three different positions, optimizing viewing content at a user’s desired angle
- Military-grade drop protection (surviving 26 drops from four feet high) with CornerGuard® Technology, dispersing the force from impact throughout the case if the phone is dropped
- A raised bezel to protect the phone screen and camera from scratches if dropped
- Precision cut-outs and tactile buttons, providing easy access to all ports, buttons and features of the phone
- Metal plates incorporated in the flap for compatibility with magnetic car phone mounts, offering users effortless hands free use
vCommute (MSRP $49.99) available for:
- Google Pixel 5 in Space Gray/Black at http://bit.ly/venapixel5
- Google Pixel Pixel 4a (5G) in Space Gray/Black at http://bit.ly/venapixel4a5g
The brand new, high-capacity Vena All-in-One 10,000mAh Portable Power Bank is the ultimate external charging accessory, designed for portability in order to quickly power almost any device. The progressive power bank, which comes with a limited lifetime warranty, features:
- 10,000 mAh of power to charge any device for two or three cycles, depending on the device model
- A compact design smaller than most smartphones (5.31 x 2.72 x 0.55 inches) weighing only 8 ounces, for easy charging on the go
- Built-in Lightning and Type-C cables for use with any Apple or Android device
- High speed charging technology that delivers up to 18 watts of power, charging a user’s mobile device from 0% to 50% battery life in just 30 minutes. The LED indicators on the power bank show the remaining power and charging status.
- A Type-C port using the latest PD 3.0 charging standards that can charge at 3A maximum, and a USB-A port supporting the QC 3.0 charging protocol and delivering up to 2.4A.
- CE, FCC, and RoHS certification and maximum protection. The lithium polymer battery is more durable than traditional lithium ion batteries and the intelligent power management chipset provides over-voltage, over-temperature, over-current, overload, over-charge and over-discharge protection.
“We’re proud to offer new and future owners of the Google Pixel 5 and Pixel 4a (5G) the sleek, affordable vCommute wallet case to elevate the overall user experience and enhance users’ quality of life,” said Feon Tan, CEO of Vena. “With the additional announcement of our All-in-One 10,000mAh Portable Power Bank, Vena reaffirms its commitment to design products inspired by our customers that suit all walks of life.”
In addition to its vCommute line of wallet cases and high-quality power bank, Vena offers a wide range of cases and accessories for existing Apple and Android devices with 24/7 free customer support and free standard shipping to the United States, U.K. and Canada.
Google announced the Pixel 5 and Pixel 4a (5G) on September 30, 2020. For more information on Vena’s Wallet Case vCommute line, the 10,000 mAh Power Bank and the brand’s other products and accessories, visit the company website or follow updates on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
About Vena Products
Vena, founded and headquartered in St. Paul, Minn., is dedicated to helping you protect and style your latest devices with our innovative designs. We carefully select and design our products to bring life to your device while maintaining a classy, minimalist and chic appearance.
Our customers are our inspiration. Your lifestyle inspires us to create innovative products to suit all walks of life. At Vena, it's not about us; it's about you. For more information visit the company website or follow updates on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.