FREMONT, Calif. (PRWEB) November 25, 2020
Venkat Guntipally recently tweeted about the revolutionary SaaS platform which helps not only IT professionals to strategically manage their tasks but also facilitate cost deduction of business entrepreneurs. With a sprawling experience of 20 years, Venkat Guntipally is an active IT professional most recently worked as a scrum master at AT&T Labs, U.S. He holds an avid approach towards his profession and has proved his mettle by successfully working on various projects. From the inception to the completion phase, Venkat has expertise in formulating, designing, and implementation software developmental projects. In addition to this, he is specialized in web architectures, product development, research and troubleshooting, off-shore team management, system integration, and SaaS. In a recent interaction on Twitter, Venkat tweeted about the use and importance of software as a service platform for IT professionals and other businesses. Here are the highlights about Venkat Guntipally’s unconventional guide to SaaS for his followers as disclosed by him on social media.
Everything you need to know about SaaS.
To reduce the complexities of software management, more and more companies are relying on SaaS platforms. According to a survey, approximately 38 % of businesses prefer to rely on SaaS platforms. It is predicted that in the future the SaaS market is likely to expand to $76 billion. In short, if you want to strategically manage your business, then know-how of SaaS is mandatory. Luckily, we got some important tips from Venkat Guntipally to understand about dynamics and intricacies of SaaS. Here is a detailed list of all the tips shared by IT giant Venkat Guntipally.
- SaaS platform & SaaS Company: SaaS is a web-based software and software distribution model over the internet. Whereas SaaS Company is a business providing unrestricted access to the web-hosted products to its customers.
- Types of SaaS Products: SaaS products are nothing but a set of tools offered by SaaS companies. These tools help a business to manage sales, marketing and reduce the costs of a business. The three types of SaaS products are Packaged SaaS, Collaborative SaaS, and Technical SaaS.
- Choosing the right SaaS: When it comes to choosing the SaaS for your business, you need to be extra conscious. Venkat Guntipally suggests asking yourself a few questions for example, whether your business needs off-shore access or not? What is your budget? What level of software customization do you need?
- Read the contract: Once you get assured of going with SaaS products in the long term or short term, just read the contract carefully. Most of the companies offer data ownership to the end-user but you need to revise the contract details on how your data is going to be used.
- Data Security: Most companies are at risk of losing data security as it has become much difficult for SaaS companies to ensure data security. Even after using highly secure cloud services, companies fail to fill the security gaps. However, the latest survey shows that 95% of data leaks were due to customer’s negligence. Keeping these things in view, Venkat advises his followers to use strong passwords to reduce future security threats.
The use of web-hosted services has become common for all businesses today. It has been found that the queries regarding the troubleshooting of cloud based services have increased by 60% in the last year. So stick to Venkat Guntipally’s advice if you want to use SaaS in the long term for your business.
About Venkat Guntipally
Venkat Guntipally has most recently worked at AT & T Labs, the world’s largest technology research center in the US on the position of Scrum Master. In his experience, he has worked with famous IT giants like Quantros, Inc., Consensus Corporation and Gap, Inc. He is known for his exceptional services in web-based enterprise saluting using .NET, SOA, Java/J2EE technologies. In addition to this, Venkat Guntipally’s is specialized in Problem tracking & Resolution, Technology initiatives, Project planning & Management.