HOUSTON (PRWEB) September 12, 2019
For the second year in a row, Veritas is honored to be chosen as a top 10 ETRM solution providers by CIO Insights magazine. This recognition demonstrates Veritas’ commitment to delivering excellence and business value for our CTRM and ETRM clients. The CIO Insights special ETRM edition featured an article by August Al-Uqdah, Partner, who discusses bridging business processes and technology in a disruptive energy environment. ETRM system upgrades, cloud migration and other technology innovations are having a transformational impact across energy organizations. Veritas is helping clients with this. Mike Burger, Partner and Co-Founder, who was featured in last year’s CIO article, weighs in: “Veritas is committed to helping our clients get more value from technology and drive meaningful improvements to their business. We appreciate CIO Insight’s recognition and look forward to continuing to drive innovation around CTRM.”
True to our culture of improvement and innovation, Veritas is excited to announce the launch of our newly redesigned website. The Veritas website will be used as a platform to share insights from Veritas and showcase service offerings for clients.
Visit http://www.veritasts.com to see the enhancements including:
- Improved Insights page that features blogs, whitepapers and technical articles.
- Refreshed solution offerings including CTRM Systems, Trading & Risk Advisory, Upstream Advisory, Integrated Operations, Strategy & Transformation and Technology Solutions.
- New About Us messaging to give visitors more insight into who Veritas is as a company. This section features Veritas partnerships and culture and community.
- Revitalized Career page to attract talent who can be part of the Veritas culture.
- Four new Leadership Team members including Jeffery Olle (Business Development Director), Amber Storey (Director), Shirin Vakil (Director), and Mark Graham (Senior Manager), all who were recently announced.
The commitment to continually share our perspective is embraced by all levels of the firm. Matt Schuetz, Partner, advocates, “Our new website enables us to share new insights, the latest trends and unique knowledge from our industry-leading team members with people beyond the companies we serve everyday. Easy and open access to content helps us impact the entire CTRM community. The website supports our goal of truly transforming people and organizations.”
About Veritas Total Solutions
Veritas Total Solutions is a full-service management consulting firm focused on the energy industry. We add business value by using our deep energy industry knowledge, agile methodology and unique embedded change management approach to solve our clients' most difficult problems.
For more information, call 1.855.411.8783 or email email@example.com