Our thoughts and wishes go out to all those who are affected. vFairs is committed to assisting the business community in any way we can in this time of need.
CARROLLTON, Texas (PRWEB) March 10, 2020
As the CoronaVirus outbreak gained momentum, vFairs reported that they had seen unprecedented demand for the online event platform, with several businesses looking to take their conferences, trade shows & exhibitions online.
In the past 2 weeks, vFairs received 7x more inquiries than normal with a number of organizations planning to host online events in the next 6-8 weeks. These included hundreds of corporations that had either pulled out of participating at major conferences or cancelled events they were sponsoring themselves.
Moreover, there were conversations with several global universities who were looking to move their job fairs online to before the pre-summer hiring season.
The CEO of vFairs, Muhammad Younas, was reported to say: “We’re in constant touch with customers, partners and business leaders from all over the world and it is extremely sad to hear how the pandemic is affecting them. We feel an incredible sense of responsibility to support our network in these testing times. I’m extremely proud of how our global team has responded by extending their shifts and working through multiple weekends to take calls & ensure our customers get the best service. We’re making rapid adjustments to help everyone we can.”
The leadership at vFairs issued memos last week to direct the team on how they were planning to react to the situation at hand. Some of the directives were as follows:
- Fast-track hiring and training of project management staff to ensure incoming events are serviced on time
- Scale up the server infrastructure and ensure that uptime is not compromised
- Add additional customer support shifts and ensure that customers in every timezone are receiving sufficient support 24/7
- Commission product & development teams to enhance the content layer to support more languages like Mandarin and it’s variants
- Develop a guide to help organizers understand the process of converting a physical event into a virtual one
Muhammad Younas added, “Our thoughts and wishes go out to those all who are affected. vFairs is committed to assisting the business community in any way we can in this time of need.”
vFairs is a top-rated Virtual Event Platform that enables and equips organizers to make strong, valuable connections with their target audience. Ensuring their virtual event delivers the results that customers desire, vFairs has been succeeding in providing an alternative to physical events such as job fairs, conferences, trade shows, benefits fairs, and much more