“As a boutique, New Jersey-based firm, we are especially proud to produce award-winning results for clients during these uncertain times. Much of this work was not only timely, but also quite impactful," said April Mason, president and founder of Violet PR.
MONTCLAIR, N.J. (PRWEB) December 02, 2020
New Jersey-based public relations firm, Violet PR, announced today that the firm earned 12 industry awards in 2020 from organizations including PR News, Public Relations Society of America N.J., Bulldog Reporter, PR Daily and more. The awards recognize Violet PR’s creativity, leadership and superior results for clients.
Violet PR’s winning projects included Pittsburgh International Airport’s (PIT) campaign, “Making Flying Accessible,” which highlighted the airport’s sensory room unveil. Violet PR’s year-long program positioning PIT as the “world’s most inclusive, innovative airport” was also recognized, along with its community-driven efforts during COVID-19. The campaigns generated a total of 5.74 billion web impressions and 130 news articles.
Kansas City’s “Next-Gen Technologies” event at the annual South by Southwest Festival (SXSW) was also a winner – with cumulative news coverage generating over 191.7 million impressions. Violet PR conducted another prize-winning campaign for Montclair, N.J.’s Wellmont Theater, generating more than 250 news stories in key entertainment publications and regional outlets last year.
Altogether, Violet PR’s 2020 honors include:
- 2020 Bulldog PR Awards (Best Cause Issue/Cause Advocacy Campaign) – “Gold”
- 2020 Bulldog PR Awards (Best Media Relations Campaign) – “Silver”
- Public Relations Society of America – New Jersey Chapter (Special Event) - Pyramid
- Public Relations Society of America – New Jersey Chapter (Diversity and Inclusion Campaign) - Pyramid
- Public Relations Society of America – New Jersey Chapter (Media Relations, B2B) – Honorable Mention
- Public Relations Society of America – New Jersey Chapter (Best PR Campaign on a Shoe-String Budget) – Honorable Mention
- PR NEWS’ 2020 Platinum PR Awards (Boutique Agency of the Year) – Finalist
- PR NEWS’ 2020 Platinum PR Awards (Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives) – Finalist
- PR NEWS’ 2020 Platinum PR Awards (Media Relations: Nonprofit) – Finalist
- PR Daily Awards (Media Relations Campaign of the Year: Under $50,000) – Finalist
- PR Daily Awards (Governmental Media Relations Campaign) – Finalist
- 2020 Stevie Awards for Women in Business (PR Campaign of the Year – COVID-19-related) – “Bronze”
“It’s an enormous honor to be recognized alongside some of the country’s top PR firms,” said April Mason, president and founder of Violet PR. “As a boutique, New Jersey-based firm, we are especially proud to produce award-winning results for clients during these uncertain times. Much of this work was not only timely, but also quite impactful.”
In addition to the client awards, Violet PR was one of just four New Jersey-based firms to be named a “Top PR Firm” in PRNEWS’ Agency Elite Top 100 list, and also made Globest.com’s list of “marketing influencer” firms in the corporate real estate industry. Violet PR’s leadership was also recognized this year: Mason was named one of New Jersey’s “Top 50 Women in Business” by NJBIZ, and Account Director Christina Forrest was selected as a “Top 40 Under 40 PR Professional” by the N.J. Ad Club.
Violet PR represents economic development organizations, architecture and design firms, nonprofits and professional services companies. The firm also represents the Newark Symphony Hall, a legendary entertainment venue using the arts as an economic development tool for the Greater Newark Region, and has worked with numerous charitable organizations across the state.
To learn more about Violet PR, visit: http://www.violetpr.com.
About Violet PR
Whether it’s rebranding a city, drawing attention to a revitalized neighborhood, or promoting a new sustainable development, Violet PR helps clients make a difference. Through a combination of news stories, social media and compelling content, our New Jersey-based boutique public relations firm helps clients attract more dollars and supporters. Follow Violet PR on Twitter @Violet__PR. For more information visit: http://www.violetpr.com.