There is no better time than right now for decision-makers to pivot to quicker, more efficient and more cost-effective ways to solve widespread problems like COVID-19 containment.
WILMINGTON, Del. (PRWEB) May 28, 2020
Technology and humanitarian company Voice 4 Impact is pleased to announce the immediate availability of an automated contact tracing technology solution that strengthens traditional, costly manual efforts, while delivering unprecedented value and benefits at a fraction of the cost of traditional methods.
The Intelligent Data Ecosystem® (I.D.ECO) is a Responsive Crisis Prevention and Management Tool that automates person-to-person contact in real time, giving authorities insight into pandemic movement and control over virus spread—all while helping to support public health and safety. Designed and developed using Artificial Intelligence (AI) and a combination of mass marketing and social media technologies, I.D.ECO helps authorities contain the spread of COVID-19 by proactively identifying at-risk individuals who may have been exposed, and notifying them so they can take appropriate steps to self-quarantine or get tested—all while protecting personal privacy.
Benefits of I.D.ECO Automated Contact Tracing
- Up to 96% less costly than manual efforts1
- Offers 6X more coverage as compared to manual efforts2
- Rapid deployment with full operational capability within 72 hours
- 24/7, real-time monitoring and messaging, with zero delay from insight to action
- Automatic outbound communications to alert citizens of potential exposure and help shift behavior for positive outcomes
- Reaches all cell phones, not just smart phones
- Does not require Bluetooth or app opt-in
- Preserves and protects individual privacy adhering to Business Associate Agreement, a legal HIPPA compliance agreement, and is approved by Department of Homeland Security
The right technology applied to the monumental task of contact tracing makes end-to-end workflow easier, faster and more efficient, and yields immediate results, when and where it matters, instead of weeks later, when infectious containment from each positively diagnosed individual becomes more and more elusive. In addition, the work effort and associated financial investment results in millions of dollars in savings along with exponentially fewer manual errors associated with human labor.
“There is no better time than right now for decision-makers to pivot to quicker, more efficient and more cost-effective ways to solve widespread problems like COVID-19 containment. Borne from our mission to offer technology solutions that save lives and enhance the well-being of society, I.D.ECO is an ideal solution to pandemic containment. It will speed reopening of the economy and allow citizens to return to school, work and a heightened sense of normal,” said Jennifer Peters, company founder and CEO of Voice 4 Impact.
About Voice 4 Impact
Voice 4 Impact, Inc. is a Responsive Crisis Prevention and Management company leveraging Artificial Intelligence to predict and mitigate risk. As a woman-owned registered Public Benefit-Corp, our mission is to save lives. We are a socially conscious group of talented problem-solvers, scientists, first responders, communicators and technology masters from around the world committed to driving benefit on a global scale. We are proud to partner with leading academic institutions and subject matter experts to deliver cost-effective technology solutions that yield measurable outcomes.
GET ACTIONABLE INTELLIGENCE NOW!
Contact: Jennifer Peters, Founder and CEO
jennifer (at) voice4impact (dot) com · 484.410.0111
1. Based on a projected cost of $63M annually for traditional manual contact tracing efforts in the city of Philadelphia vs. $2.5M annually for I.D.ECO, assuming no additional contagion waves.
2. According to Pew Research Centers, 96% of U.S. citizens own a cell phone; I.D.ECO can reach 60-80% of cell phone users, equaling 57-77% of any given U.S. population (e.g., city, state, municipality, etc.).