LOS ANGELES (PRWEB) November 06, 2019
Vubiz offers New Earthquake Preparation course FREE!
Vubiz has created a brand new Earthquake Preparedness Course and is offering it free to all learners: individuals, companies and employees.
This new course offers concrete information on how to prepare for earthquakes, as well as how to stay safe when and after an earthquake occurs.
In the US, all states and territories are at some risk for earthquakes. Higher risk areas include California, Oregon, Washington, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and the Mississippi Valley. In Canada, the coast of British Columbia is the region most at risk from a major earthquake. Other areas prone to earthquakes are the St. Lawrence and Ottawa River valleys, as well as parts of the three northern territories.
In the new course, topics include:
- What you can do to your home to make it less susceptible to earthquake damage
- What supplies you should have at home and in other places such as your car and your workplace
- Earthquake drills that you should conduct regularly at work and at home
- What you should do to stay safe during an earthquake
- How to stay safe after the earth stops moving
Contact Vubiz at email@example.com for additional information.