Acuva’s UV-LED technology offers peace of mind that clean drinking water is always at the ready, and the compact nature of the system makes it easy to install in your home, vacation home, RV or boat.
LOS ANGELES (PRWEB) December 10, 2020
Water, Inc., a premier distributor of quality drinking water systems and high-end appliances, has added the Acuva (ah-CUE-vah) Eco NX-SILVER Water Purification System to its catalogue of high-end water treatment systems. The system is available now for the entire U.S. through Water, Inc.’s dedicated network of 2,500 dealers and distributors and offers consumers the most powerful, yet compact and lightweight water purifier on the market.
Acuva’s patented UV-LED IntenseBeam™ Technology eliminates up to 99.9999% of bacteria and viruses and provides clean drinking water instantly at the point of consumption. Over the course of its lifetime, the system reduces the need for 1.2 million single-use plastic water bottles.
The use of ultraviolet light for water treatment and purification offers several benefits including minimal maintenance costs and the ability to turn on and off automatically, making it one of today’s fastest growing water treatment technologies. When the system is activated, an intense beam of UV light is directed into the water stream to instantly eliminate bacteria and viruses.
“More than ever before, health and wellness are at the forefront of residential design and consumers now view an in-home water purification system as an essential luxury,” said Chris Arnold, Vice President of Sales. “Acuva’s UV-LED technology offers peace of mind that clean drinking water is always at the ready, and the compact nature of the system makes it easy to install in your home, vacation home, RV or boat.”
TWEET THIS: Premier water filtration supplier @Water_Inc now offers the most powerful, yet compact and lightweight water purifier on the market. The Acuva Eco NX-SILVER Water Purification System uses UV-LED tech to eliminate 99.9999% of bacteria and viruses. http://www.waterinc.com/uv
Key Features + Benefits
- Acuva’s patented UV-LED IntenseBeam™ Technology eliminates up to 99.9999% of bacteria and viruses and provides clean drinking water instantly at the point of consumption.
- The system’s built-in instant flow sensing activation triggers system operation only when the faucet is turned on, extending the product’s longevity.
- The Eco NX-SILVER Water Purification System utilizes UV-LED lighting which uses less power and requires little maintenance as compared to the UV bulbs traditionally found in most water filtration systems.
- All systems include the water filter as well as mounting equipment, plumbing supplies and power adapter for easy installation.
- The Eco NX-SILVER is NSF/ANSI 55 Class B certified, which is given to UV systems that effectively reduce bacteria in drinking water. The system has also received NSF/ANSI 372 certification for lead content compliance.
A secondary filter, such as a Body Glove Water Filter System, is recommended to reduce sediment, eliminate harmful elements such as lead or arsenic, and remedy the tastes and odors in the water. The two systems working in conjunction provide a two-step filtration process to deliver clean water.
For more information on the Acuva Eco NX-SILVER Water Purification System, visit http://www.waterinc.com/uv.
About Water, Inc.
For over 40 years, Water, Inc. has been committed to providing excellent products and customer service. As a leading supplier of drinking water filtration products, water systems, plumbing hardware and luxury appliances, Water, Inc. has built a lasting impression as an honest company with a passion for making a difference. For more information the company, call 800-322-WATER (9283) or visit http://www.waterinc.com.
About Acuva Technologies
Acuva, a world leader in UVC-LED water disinfection technology, developed its UV-LED water purification systems to enable clean drinking water globally.